Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Lyssandra

Link Exchange With Anyone Who's Interested!

I certainly hope that someone else is interested; it doesn't just have to be Inuyasha sites, it can be anyone who is willing post my link on their forum, while I do the same for them.

http://inuyashadiscussion.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Andrew(AP)

EW EW EW pick me pick me lol

ill be glad to link exchange with you.

Your linkw ill be under the Links Portal.

http://happyland.myfreeforum.org

Are you interested?
mike_dunbar

If you have a guest friendly forum that will allow people to post their sites without joining, I will exchange with you.

I have a guest forum that allows people to post their sites. It stops people from joining in order to make a quick post, giving a false impression on the member count. It also ensures that they will post only if they will guarantee the same benefit for myself (not having to sign up just to advertise)

If you have such a place, post the direct link, and I'll exchange with you.
Lyssandra

Andrew: I am definitely interested! I've gone ahead and embedded your link, though I think I might have to rearrange the links table a little tomorrow. It's at the bottom of the forum if you would like to make sure it's there

Mike: I'm afraid I don't have board like that, but I was thinking more along the lines of just putting your link on my links bar at the bottom of my forum. That way you don't have to join up to get the advertising, even though I have a board that doesn't allow guests to post.
Andrew(AP)

Alright thanks and your link is in the Link Portal on the left side under the Forums Links.

the link thing will be changing so thats just what it is now.
Andrew(AP)

Andrew(AP) wrote:
Alright thanks and your link is in the Link Portal on the left side under the Forums Links.

the link thing will be changing so thats just what it is now.

alright i have gotten a new link section on the forum if you look on the left side the Links portal

it has the forums and if you put your mouse over one it has a description with it.

So ineed to know what you want your description to be. so far i only have it as . Inuyasha Discussion

but please tell me what you want it to be.

Cheers
Lyssandra

Perhaps you could just say: "A place to discuss the latest news about the Inuyasha manga"

I think that would be fine
SangoWings

You have such a cute forum I like lots.
Andrew(AP)

Lyssandra wrote:
Perhaps you could just say: "A place to discuss the latest news about the Inuyasha manga"

I think that would be fine

no can do.
Lyssandra

SangoWings wrote:

Good to hear, thanks! Would you be interested in doing a link exchange with me as well? Judging by your name, I imagine you know a little about Inuyasha.

Andrew(AP) wrote:
no can do.

I tried going on your forum again, but I've gotten a "broken link" message....
SangoWings

Lyssandra wrote:
SangoWings wrote:

Good to hear, thanks! Would you be interested in doing a link exchange with me as well? Judging by your name, I imagine you know a little about Inuyasha.

Andrew(AP) wrote:
no can do.

I tried going on your forum again, but I've gotten a "broken link" message....

Course I do I love Sango lots. I am interested in your link exchange as well.
Lyssandra

Shall we simply exchange the links then, or join each other's forums and post... 5 or more times?
SangoWings

Well what do you think is best? I'm also Agent Kowalski on your forum if you don't mind.
Lyssandra

I think the five or more posts on each forum would be the most productive, seeing as how I think I'd be joining your forum anyhow, lol!
SangoWings

Yeah I think that's for the best as well.
Lyssandra

I've joined as Lyssandra, and I'll more than likely be staying for more than five posts.
SangoWings

Okay. As for me I shall do the undareable I will post my link after ten posts. That includes no spamming. =D
Lyssandra

Masterful!

Anyone else want to join the links bar at the bottom of my forum? Anyone is welcome.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum