Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
kingz4dragon

Link exchange wanted

I own a forum based on all the popular gaming systems that are out there and I am looking to link exchange with similiar forums or with other forums that are willing to link exchange with me.If you would like to link exchange with me please reply or leave me a P.M.Thank You and have a good one.
Danny M

i will do one if you want
The Alchemist

I would also like to link exchange my forum is also about gaming systems and graphics.
kingz4dragon

Sounds good to me just let me know what you would need and if you want to see the forum I own here is the link to the forum: http://gamelounge.myfreeforum.org/ let me know if you are still interested in link exchanging with me.
Danny M

i am still intersted
kingz4dragon

Ok I will get a banner together for you and Have it ready for you in a few k.Just let me know when and what other information you need.
Danny M

well all we need to do:

is join each others forum

then make the same amount of posts on each forum

then put the banner/logo of the forum on our own forum
kingz4dragon

Well I will need the link to your forum so that I can join it and you seen mine posted so lets have fun.
The Alchemist

kingz4dragon wrote:
Sounds good to me just let me know what you would need and if you want to see the forum I own here is the link to the forum: http://gamelounge.myfreeforum.org/ let me know if you are still interested in link exchanging with me.

I'm interested, here's my buttons:

OR
Danny M

kingz4dragon wrote:
Well I will need the link to your forum so that I can join it and you seen mine posted so lets have fun.

click the banners in my sig, they will take you to it

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum