Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
PieDude797

Link exchange please!

Can someone exchange links with me that has a lot of members? Here's my forum: www.gamestorm.myfreeforum.org. Thanks!
Cloverfield

You can advertise on my forum if you have 25 posts .
PieDude797

you mean if there are 25 posts in my forum?
snowgoose

no

no he means if you join his forum and post 25 topics / replies you will be able to advertise your forum on his
Cloverfield

Thanks Snowgoose, i should have made that more clearer. lol
PieDude797

Oh okay. I registered as PieDude797.
PieDude797

Ohhhh, wait. I'm not exactly a fan of futurama. In fact, i've never seen it. So uh, i don't really think this is guna work out.
Cloverfield

We have a massive off topic section.
PieDude797

ok then i'll do that. I'm might have a banner made, so could you put that on your site, well, after i have posted as much as you said?
Cloverfield

Nope, sorry. 25 posts give you access to advertise with a link and description. If you would like to affiliate with me (banner) you need 250+ members and over 15,000 posts.
PieDude797

oh okay. that's fine.
Cloverfield

I notice your forum is VERY large for such few members. That can REALLY put guests off just seeing 'no posts' the whole way through. I suggest merging some sections in the forums early life and then make it as large as it is now when it becomes more busy with lots of topics.
PieDude797

well i got some people advertising, those areas will be filled in soon. But f they don't, i'll do what you said.
Cloverfield

Okay, good luck with it
PieDude797

BTW, most of those with no posts i just added bout 30 min ago

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum