Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
David

Just thought I'd mention....

that my hard work has paid off. My forum is on the middle of the second page on Google when you type in "saxophone forum", and the very top of the thrid page when you type in "sax forum."

By the way, I am just cuirous. When you type in keywords for whta your forum is about(e.g. bicyle forum) what page is your on?
symon

If you type in funnyworld it is page 1 and the 8th one Wink
myff admin

Re: Just thought I'd mention....

David wrote:
that my hard work has paid off. My forum is on the middle of the second page on Google when you type in "saxophone forum", and the very top of the thrid page when you type in "sax forum."

By the way, I am just cuirous. When you type in keywords for whta your forum is about(e.g. bicyle forum) what page is your on?

that is the key question! I do actually monitor how well you are doing in particular Wink and you are doing very well
SweetSour

My forum is the 2nd entry on page 1 when you type "my chemical romance uk forum" and on page 7 when you type "my chemical romance forum" .
Don Salieri

when i type in "maidensalierislair" i'm on page 1 position 1.......now thats nice,all the stuff below it on the list is where i do my covert plugs (the URL is in my sig) lol
David

Re: Just thought I'd mention....

admin wrote:
David wrote:

that is the key question! I do actually monitor how well you are doing in particular Wink and you are doing very well

Well, Martin you were right in saying that it is critical to get outward links(e.g. poeple linking to you)

Here's what I usually say in an e-mail to omeplace music-related;

Link to my Sax Web Site?

Hello,

First let me introduce myself. My name is David, and I have a saxophone forum, forumofthesaxes.myfreeforum.org. Would you be interested in linking to it? If you do, then I will gladly reciprocate. (I'll also say something like "your Web site is a valuable resource to sax players everywhere", or 'I am a big fan of yours")

Regards,
David
yakety,. yak ,yak, blah ,blah , blah, etc.

===================================
I also have a sub-forum dedicated to links. It says:

Links

Links to other music-related sites on the World Wide Web.

That's all there is to it.
So far I've linked to about 20 Web sites, including a place that is on the 5th page of Google when you type in "music," and the world's largest supplier of saxophones.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum