Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Lavathing9

Join Exchange

http://www.narutorpcenter.co.nr
OR
http://narutorpcenter.myfastforum.org

Here is the terms:

-You will have a minimum of 10 members of your site to join my site and post at least 5 times each.
-I will do the same, except it will be 10 times each.
-The 5 posts from your members must NOT be spam. If it is the post will not count.
Danny M

why dont you just have it, so 1 member can join
Lavathing9

Well this way you get 10 new members. It makes the forum more appealing.

Btw those 10 members can all be you. OR you can have 10 serperate members join. You can do it however you want as long as I get the 10 members with 5 posts each.
mad_mum_of_2

I want to exchange with you, but how will you know which 10 members are from my site?

And when will I get 10 more members and 100 posts? After I've done it for you?

That's fine, just need to know.

The same would go for you of course? No spam or a load of 'lol' posts?

Thanks!
Lavathing9

Correct, no spam. Also give me the name of the ten members that will join. They can be all one person if you wish; But must be 10 members with 5 posts. Then I'll get 10 members to join your site and post 10 times.
Lavathing9

BUMP
Lavathing9

BUMP Again. Common Guys! My forum has over 250 members, this can help you alot!
Danny M

I Would, But Its The 10 Members Thing
Nick(NR)

Lavathing9 wrote:
BUMP Again. Common Guys! My forum has over 250 members, this can help you alot!

careful too many bumps too often and I'll have no choice, k?

at least hide your bumps behind some info, you may feel that's pointless, but if people see it's progression, then some may be tempted to join, rather than seeing BUMP the whole time Wink
Lavathing9

Srry Nick. I tryed to spread the BUMPs out by atleast 5 days. Also Danaldinho the 10 members can be one person that creates 10 accounts. Plus you will get 10 members too!

Also, I am removing that the ten members must make any posts.
Chat-About-Ebay

I would like to do one

http://www.chataboutebay.co.uk/

I own that and I will try and get 10 more members for you

Wink

Please pm me with the deatils!
Lavathing9

I currently finished the deal with Danaldinho. I'll think about yours Chat-About-Ebay.
Chat-About-Ebay

ok then thanks

sumatra

Lavathing9 wrote:
Well this way you get 10 new members. It makes the forum more appealing.

Btw those 10 members can all be you. OR you can have 10 serperate members join. You can do it however you want as long as I get the 10 members with 5 posts each.

What is the use of ten new members who come and join, post one time and never return I have that happening all the time and it is useless.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum