Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> What's new? Announcements!
myff admin

Jeltz downtime.

Forums on the jeltz server will suffer a few hours of downtime, at some point in the next few nights.
This is so they can be moved to a more powerful faster system.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
myff admin

Looks like tonight's the night for this, in mean time some other reshuffling has gone on to even up the load on servers.

It's a clumsy process, and one that will be vastly improved in the next expansion plan.

It's a funny old business expanding as money allows, rather than borrowing massively to do so.

Even the next expansion and the one after that will not get us to the type of architecture that will suit the business long term if we continue to expand at the present rate.
myff admin

The transfer will start in about 1 hour.
I don't have historical figures but these days there is no really low time on the forums.
My first thought looking at that fact was 24hour spambots. But these do mostly crash and burn against a firewall.
LeslieAnn

Re: Jeltz downtime.

myff admin wrote:
Forums on the jeltz server will suffer a few hours of downtime, at some point in the next few nights.
This is so they can be moved to a more powerful faster system.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

So if you have a non-jeltz address should that be down also?  Our forum is down.

http://theevicted.myfastforum.org/
Ask Mr. Religion

I guess http://rti.myfineforum.org/index.php is among the impacted forums as the forum is inaccessible with the same 500-Internal Server Error message.

Wish it could have been any other day than today given the nature of our fourms, but it is what it is.

As always, I genuinely appreciate the efforts you folks are making for all our benefits and am looking forward to the improvements to come.

Patrick

Founder,
Reformed Theology Institute
myff admin

Looks like 90 mins minimum until up.
myff admin

getting close now. More like 10 mins.
myff admin

and up

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> What's new? Announcements!
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum