Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
isopod

IsopodWorld

Okay so here is my site it is about keeping isopods i hope you all like it i have made a decent tips/hints article and will be posting a caresheet tommorow on how to keep isopods so i hope that will get traffic going if there is anything at all you wanna ask join and ask in the questions/answers part of the forum thanks
Here is the link:
http://isopodworld.ford.myfastfor...=2d65c2bfccc4983d8f8cf6436e83376c
demon

Hello isopod welcome to the forum nice site by the way!i think i might join today!
isopod

Thanks demon welcome aboard i hope you injoy the site as i will be updating and making new posts today so be prepared!Aslo the site is a bit slow as you and me are the only ones on the forum Wink  
Zudane

Umm.. what IS an isopod?
waspman

Lol i was woundering the samething maybe we should ask him on his forurm?
isopod

You should it would help me a lot!
Zudane

as much as it would help you, that's an awful lot of work when I can just google it.

By the way, when giving out your link, like in your signature, you don't need to include the "sid=.." that's not part of the URL for your forum.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum