Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Blackpearl

Is there a time limit to photos in the gallery?

site url: http://blackpearls.myfineforum.org

Hello,

We have a huge amount of photos in our archives on the forum, and we have now started to notice that they have been disappearing and instead of the photo we now have a box saying:  Image has expired from the myff gallery.

These pictures that we have found so far thats gone are from 2010.

So my question is, are there a time limit to pictures in the gallery?
And if there is, can we change it somehow to prevent our archives to go empty?

I have tried to find something about this on howtodoit, using keywords like, time limit on photos, photos, but could not find anything about this issue.

Thanks in advance for any help.
myff admin

There is no set time limit, but photos not accessed can expired. In a free system there has to be a limit I'm afraid.
Blackpearl

myff admin wrote:
There is no set time limit, but photos not accessed can expired. In a free system there has to be a limit I'm afraid.

I see, thank you for your reply.

Then we need to keep them active so this wont go on.
symon

Indeed , if members are flicking though and viewing them they are active if photos have not been viewed for a long time they become dead and deleted.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum