Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
chat

Insect Hunters

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link: http://insecthunters101.myfunforum.org/index.php

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
For some reason i forgot my password for my other forum [known as the bug forum] so i had no choice but to make a new forum.The forum is about all insects.
Here are the forum statics as of today being the fourth day of having the forum.
posts 17 [im working on that]
Members:2
Zudane

There is always the option to find your password again, or contact the Admin, who might be able to help.
chat

Oh well i think i may as well stick with this one i had too many stupid google things and credit card people who didn't post one bit so i think this one will be the new forum i need to get some members again.I will try to get at least 10 posts a day if not more then that so i can get the post count on the forum up.
chat

woop woop i found out the proplem with the other forum!I seem to have not forgotten my password i just clicked a button on main admin thing that says disable the board.So mods/admin you can delete this topic or lock it

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum