Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
connorconway

In need of new graphics - Will pay

Ok so I'm starting my new forum an'all so I'm in need of some new graphics.

There's quite a bit I need though, and if anyone can help me I'd be VERY thankful and I'd REALLY appreciate it.

I'd gladly give a small donation to show how thankful I am to anyone willing to help  

So, what do I need?

Quote:
1 & 2) 2 New Index Page Logo's.

Pixel Size: 700 x 200
Any writing?: TV ManiaX
Colors: 1 Red (Following this colour scheme), 1 Blue
Any specific pictures?: Anything from any TV Shows, Films, or even games. (Different shows on each banner would be a plus ^^')
Our old main page logo's to give you a rough idea:
Spoiler:

Quote:
3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 6 Forum Category Logo's.

Any writing?: I need one saying "Doctor Who", "Torchwood", "Animé", "Comedies", "The Music Zone", "The Gaming Zone".
Colours: Anything goes
Any specific pictures: Pictures relating to the writing on that banner. For "The Music Zone" music symbols or a collection of loads of random band names would be good... for "The Gaming Zone" anything related to Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo would be good.
Other forum category logo's we have to give a rough idea:
Spoiler:

Quote:
9) 1 RPG logo

Pixel Size: 700x200
Any Writing: "Fantasy World RPG"
Colours: Anything
Pictures: , , , , , .

Quote:
10, 11, & 12) 3 alignment graphics

Pixel size: 100x150
Any Writing: one saying "Good", "Neutral", "Evil"
Colours: Good - Purple/Blue, Neutral - Green/Yellow, Evil - Red
Pictures: Fit these anywhere on the image: Good - , Neutral - , Evil -

Quote:
Colour Changers

For this I need all of these images to be exactly the same but ALL the red in each image changed to blue (The same blue). Preferably something similar to the blue as created in the Logo (2).

Spoiler:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I understand that there is A LOT there... and you don't have to do it all.... feel free to pick-and-choose what you like
And like I said I will give a donation to anyone willing to help =]

Thank you
Bravo

Re: In need of new graphics - Will pay

connorconway wrote:
Any specific pictures?: Anything from any TV Shows, Films, or even games. (Different shows on each banner would be a plus ^^')

lsg2007

art

i will try and get a few done for you today
lsg2007

Bravo wrote:
connorconway wrote:

cracking banner Bravo
connorconway

Bravo wrote:
connorconway wrote:

That is actually FANTASTIC Bravo!

Thank you so much! I love it ^_^

If it's possible could you maybe create another one? (Exactly the same ^_^) but with a red border and red URL?
Then that'll actually be both of the main Logo's done
connorconway

Re: art

lsg2007 wrote:
i will try and get a few done for you today

That would be fantastic if you could
lsg2007

is this ok?

lsg2007

torchwood banner

Bravo

Good work lsg, just so you know I am keeping track of what artists are doing what, kutgw
lsg2007

Anime banner

All art work i do,can be edited if needs be.
connorconway

Wow, I seem to have missed a few posts - I didn't notice this had been replied to :O!

And I love them all!

Thank you so much lsg!
The Torchwood one is beyond perfect ^_^

However, I'm very sorry but I seem to have messed up the dimensions of the 3 alignment graphics  
I meant 150x100 (If it was possible for you to flip them round to compensate for this I'd really appreciate it... other than my mistake they're perfect too ^_^)

Also, as promised I will give you both donations for all the help

Does a £2:6 ratio seem fair for you both? Sorry it's not much but I don't really have much money - I just wanted to give you something for all your work
Also, how would I donate to you lsg? I think I can donate to Bravo through his site ^^'
lsg2007

music banner

Bravo

No need for a donation for me, if it was enough work to warrant a donation I'd agree it beforehand
connorconway

Bravo wrote:
No need for a donation for me, if it was enough work to warrant a donation I'd agree it beforehand

In which case I'll give it all to lsg or I'll just use that big server appeal button I'm seeing ;D ^_^

I sincerely do thank you for everything you have done though
lsg2007

nor me

dont worry about me as well,if anyone asks where did you get them from just point them my way
connorconway

Re: nor me

lsg2007 wrote:
dont worry about me as well,if anyone asks where did you get them from just point them my way

Ok then, if you're sure.... I'll donate the money I would have gave to the server appeal instead

And as for pointing them your way - I always create hover-over text on the images copyrighted to other people so all your ones will say "Copyrighted to: lsg2007 (Support Forum)"

PS. thank you for swapping them round... and the music one is top notch as well!
You've helped me SO much!
lsg2007

other ones

comdies and the gaming zone is left,which i will work on tomorrow then il start on the rpg one as well gives me a chance to think up some ideas
connorconway

Re: other ones

lsg2007 wrote:
comdies and the gaming zone is left,which i will work on tomorrow then il start on the rpg one as well gives me a chance to think up some ideas

Thank you VERY much

I've uploaded all the ones you've currently made, and, in case you're wondering, you can see them all here:

Main Logo
Torchwood
Music
Anime

The other 3 you need to be logged in to see so no one can see them yet but yeah, thank you... they all look great ^_^
lsg2007

ahhh

im just working on the rest now,i see your site is a soft red now sorry i didnt check this out before i will try and soften down the banners i have done to blend in with your header bkground
connorconway

Re: ahhh

lsg2007 wrote:
im just working on the rest now,i see your site is a soft red now sorry i didnt check this out before i will try and soften down the banners i have done to blend in with your header bkground

It's fine... I quite like the difference in colours... it kinda makes them stand out more ^^'
Thank you
GentleD

Wow, really nice work, you guys! I am impressed.

Kat
lsg2007

the gamingzone banner

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum