Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
luisg

image mod/admin

Ok i need help with the ranks down below how in the world do you get more example do you know at the end of the forum it says this  [ Administrator ]   [ Moderator ] how do u get more of those iv been trying sense i got my forum i never got it so if you can plz tell me i will be thankful  
myff admin

1. You must give the (myfree/myfast/myfine)forum.org link to your forum. A link should be given to the problem if at all possible. Do this whether you think it is important or not.
  2. Search on the forum and on howtodoit for your problem before posting. 90% of the posts we get have easily found answers if you search on a couple of key words from your post. If this is not the case report the keywords you searched on and we will make sure search works for the next person to try the same search terms. Each time someone doesn't bother to use the search, questions accumulate in the forum making it harder for people to actually find answers! as people searching will end up finding the question and not the answer.
  3. Keep it to one support question per thread, if you have another question start a new topic. This will help others using "search" to find answers.
Nick(NR)

http://howtodoit.myfreeforum.org/about718.html&highlight=legend
luisg

can u make me a video tut or somthing cause i dont get it or can i give you my password for my site and you  can do it for me pl i need help        
Bravo

Count to ten admin...

We need more than you 'don't get it' to help you.
myff admin

We cannot do video tutorials for slightly complex template editing and we do not make edits for people.

You need to put some effort in, make an attempt and if need be we will help guide you through whatever you have difficulty with.
luisg

ok i tryed and tryed and i like give you my pw and user name for u to do it i tried everything i did it like 50 times i spent over 3 hours trying to do it all the templates and codes what do i do with them omg im just useless
Bravo

Then if you truly have spent so much time reading, then you must accept that this feature is beyond your skills just yet.  There is nothing wrong with that, we all develop at our own pace.

If only you'd spent 30 seconds of that 3 hours reading the answers to your own thread here you would see that we do not make edits for people
myff admin

We also have no clue what you have done as you have not told us, hence there is nothing we can say to help.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum