Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
waspman

I want Your Opinions

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :
http://bhoeschcod.myfreeforum.org/index.php

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
How does my forum look? i made it in october 2008.
panther_dust

blank lol... there doesent seem to be anything to it..
Zudane

There are posts... and some content... but it's very bland.  I am not even SLIGHTLY inclined to read it as it's just... a lot of blank empty space.

Try a different template, one with more color, and less empty space.
WarcraftDiscussions

How come they never remove the guide telling them how to ask a question?
Zudane

People are backwards, they remove the guide when they need to follow it, but leave it when they don't need to.  It's annoying.
waspman

how is it now?
ant1994

Your supposed to remove that  
Zudane

Template is much better.

But you have too many categories.  You have scorpion's sitting on their own as a forum name and category.

Try to limit down the categories and forums, fewer categories makes it easier to read, and fewer forums makes it look better because it's less packed.  And also it's better to have a few busy forums than a lot of slow ones.
Ask Mr. Religion

Looks good. Might want to add portals on the left or right or even both.

AMR

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum