Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Renee aka STS

I need Help and feel real stupid

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here (or link to your specific problem) : stsscpoetry.myfreeforum.org

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: Support

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

I'm trying to create a Poetry site and I'm having a hard time creating my page.
Is there any one out there who could help me create it please.
I'm also having a hard time setting the clock it either goes 1hour before or one hour later.
myff admin

Have you looked at the video tutorials or the howtodoit site?
Renee aka STS

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
Have you looked at the video tutorials or the howtodoit site?

When I click the video it doesnt work it freezes up.
The how to do site is a bit confusing I don't want to loose my board because I screwed up.
I've made a lot of templates in the past, but for some reason I'm having a hard time here.
Could you recommend one of the forums in here that can help me design my Template and Logo?
Roy

is your windows operating system up to date?

If it is then clear your cookies, temp files, do a disk clean up etc etc, if your windows operating system isn't upp to date then do all updates that might fix your problem.
Renee aka STS

Roy wrote:
is your windows operating system up to date?

If it is then clear your cookies, temp files, do a disk clean up etc etc, if your windows operating system isn't upp to date then do all updates that might fix your problem.

I'm up to date, but I will try the disk clean up Ect.
Thank you.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum