Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Daniel(u1bd2005)

I'm just like a woman, I spend 2 hours on my hair...

As the title says, I'm just like a woman, I spend 2 hours on my hair to get it perfect.

I really like the way my hair has turned out though, let me know what you think.

(large picture)
Spoiler:

Oh, yeh, this is actually a work in progress picture that i'm drawing in flash, you didn't think I meant my own actual hair did you?

This is the most complex picture i've drawn so far, the hair was so difficult lol.

Any guesses on who i'm drawing?

Zudane

Even the invisible man has to look his best.
Myles

Quote:

Kurt Cobain?
WarcraftDiscussions

Myles wrote:
Quote:

Kurt Cobain?

dude! That was my first guess also!
Daniel(u1bd2005)

I'll narrow it down a bit, she's female.
Viper

Jade Goody?
Daniel(u1bd2005)

nope lol, people are so far from guessing lol
Nick(NR)

One more post that ooozes stupidity Ziddy and your going on moderation, Daniels work clearly doesn't depict the person you claim, so either post properly or moderation it is!

I was gonna lock, but thought to myself it only ruins it for the people actually making an effort, so Ziddy's post is gone and this stays open.
myff admin

Ziddy has been banned. This is a support forum and Ziddy has no forum here and has only been making problem posts for months.

Ziddy if you ever feel like leaving your arguments at home, contact me and I will consider unbanning you as it is a shame it has come to this.
while()

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
Ziddy if you ever feel like leaving your arguments at home, contact me and I will consider unbanning you as it is a shame it has come to this.

It'd be good if there was a section specifically for discussion on this forum, I personally agree with some of the points Ziddy made but I don't think it's appropriate here. The problem I find is that the moderators here are too - for lack of a better word - nazi. They seem so picky about things, this section is offtopic and from my understanding of offtopic; anything that isn't obviously spam goes and the post Ziddy made was far from spam. Just seems a bit silly to ban him for having grievances, but I do think this wasn't the appropriate place
Nick(NR)

while() wrote:
admin (no pm's please) wrote:

It'd be good if there was a section specifically for discussion on this forum, I personally agree with some of the points Ziddy made but I don't think it's appropriate here. The problem I find is that the moderators here are too - for lack of a better word - nazi. They seem so picky about things, this section is offtopic and from my understanding of offtopic; anything that isn't obviously spam goes and the post Ziddy made was far from spam. Just seems a bit silly to ban him for having grievances, but I do think this wasn't the appropriate place

Ziddy has prior to you signing up here, been taking constant shots at me, all of which led me to remove him not only from xFire, but also steam and msn, all I have tried to let slide, but the post I removed of his, he decided to make fun of a dead man, by claiming the person daniel is drawing was him, I find that rather ill minded and intentionally offensive, so to not let the thread end up locked, I left it open to allow the innocent to carry on, hardly picky is it?, hardly picky to remove a clearly intentionally offensive comment is it? I was going to lock it and leave it there, but I thought no, why should people who are making the effort to guess properly suffer for one persons own agenda, hardly seemed fair on those people did it?

So NAZI am I? I really must try harder to be more condesending and racist, because clearly I'm too soft in not wanting to make genuine posters suffer for his  - for lack of a better word - stupid posts!
myff admin

I can't say I have been counting, but the last dozen or more posts Ziddy has made on this forum have added nothing good. All sniping or offensive in some way or other. No one of these posts has been cause enough for a ban, but a point comes when enough is enough.

THIS IS A SUPPORT FORUM

Even offtopic therefore needs to be light. Stick any contentious debate in offtopic and some people will feel offended enough that they don't think myff is the place for them. That is a commercial reality.

People making sniping posts, do not add to this forum either in offtopic or the support areas.
WarcraftDiscussions

I'm going to guess it has something to do with K3 Oya?

Nick(NR) wrote:

So NAZI am I? I really must try harder to be more condesending and racist, because clearly I'm too soft in not wanting to make genuine posters suffer for his  - for lack of a better words - stupid posts!

Just a quick note: Often times "Nazi" is used to describe an extremist. Often times on Discussion Boards one will see others calling each other "Grammar Nazis" which is someone who just goes overboard with correcting grammatical errors. I disagree with while()'s judgment, as I have not seen any extreme/power-trip/asshole behaviors of any mod.

EDIT:
If you look at the quote, I used a bold-font on the "S" for Nick had not put that there (a perfect example of Grammar Nazi ).
Nick(NR)

WarcraftDiscussions wrote:
I'm going to guess it has something to do with K3 Oya?

Nick(NR) wrote:

So NAZI am I? I really must try harder to be more condesending and racist, because clearly I'm too soft in not wanting to make genuine posters suffer for his  - for lack of a better words - stupid posts!

If you look at the quote, I used a bold-font on the "S" for Nick had not put that there (a perfect example of Grammar Nazi ).

Ahhh seenow that's where you still lose at grammer, by adding the s as I used two words instead of one you would've been right, but you neglected to remove the a Wink

Correct: for lack of a better word
Wrong: for lack of a better words
Correct: for lack of better words

I win
symon

Never been called a nazi before but hey first time for everything...

Remember we as mods have to look at the bigger picture when some one posts,, we all ready know certain peoples posting habits so can see a trend far quicker than most..

We should be neutral in all arguments, but of course we do have opinion... ziddy for some strange reason has been going on a bender for some time, which is a shame as he was a good poster on here.

Just by you freely calling us nazis  where some Jewish posters might take that offensive, proves that we have to be on the ball..

But if anyone is in doubt , i made a post about this a few days ago as we saw a trend rapidly growing..

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/about18021.html
Zudane

I'm not even really taking a guess - because I figure it's someone from the UK..... and in that case I wouldn't have the slightest clue.. >_>

Can you give us a hint on where she's from?
symon

Id say his girlfriend or a family member like a sister or mother
WarcraftDiscussions

Nick(NR) wrote:

I win

-.- Dammit. Oh well. I still got to give an example of the online use of Nazi.
Daniel(u1bd2005)

She's an actress, quite well known.

She starred in You've got mail.

The pic i'm drawing is one of the pretty pictures of her, she's not as attractive as this picture suggests.

You've gotta guess it now
Zudane

Meg Ryan?

She's the only one I remember from that movie besides Tom Hanks.
Daniel(u1bd2005)

Zudane wrote:
Meg Ryan?

She's the only one I remember from that movie besides Tom Hanks.

yey, well done. it's based on a fit picture of her when she was younger though hehe  

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum