Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
ManOfGraphics

I'll Join and exchange

I am Admin of Custom Graphics and I will gladly exchange with any or everyone. http://customgraphics.myfreeforum.org/index.php Just let me know who wants to Exchange and I will Post your site on mine to put mine on yours.
Beautywithin

im willing to exchange thats of course if you are interested in my forum
Yushima

I'm already a member, and I'll gladly add a link to Custom Graphics. Would you be interested in joing mine? That is, if you happen to like fantasy and/or sci-fi.
ManOfGraphics

Sure, I am joining both of the forums right now, I made a new topic even on my forum, called it link exchange, you can post about your forum there...
Danny M

were members of each forum

so do you want to do a post exchange too

only if you want to
ManOfGraphics

sure Danaldinho, I am game, you are more than welcome to post your forum in that topic....and put my forum on yours...
Danny M

well were both memebrs of each others forum, so why don't we just do like 5 posts on each forum and in them 5 posts, we can post our forum link etc
Evil Bunny

I would be willing for a link exchange.

edit: oh yeah heres my link. Click me
ManOfGraphics

Ok EB we can do that...

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum