Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
c1ivegsd

http://carers.myfastforum.org/archive/elvis-does-a-flit__o_t

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, http://carers.myfastforum.org/arc...lvis-does-a-flit__o_t__t_939.html

As MFF knows full well the 'forum' I have given the link to is set up to facilitate an ongoing campaign of cyber-stalking. Kindly remove all mention of me, my wife (who has been threatened through MFF by that forums owner through another MFF forum). And any other material connected with my wife and I by the owner Rob Kay's and his pathetic aliases. 5 year stalking via your hosting shows you run a company deviod of ethics.

Oh, and for the idiot/idiots that mentioned it, my wife and I are fine and our relationship as always is fine. We don't go around screwing with other peoples marriages (for example).

The entire forum contravenes your TOS.
on almost every level.
Bravo

It certainly does appear that one person is being 'hunted' (for want of a better word) with prizes being offered to track down 'Clive'.  Most of the posts seem to be of a derogatory nature towards that person.  It also appears to be allowing links to former residences of the person which would certainly appear to be stalking the person in question.  I do know that there has been a long issue surrounding this issue and all is not as at first appears but what I do see on the highlighted thread for sure would have me enraged if it was about me.

It does seem to me that from all sides of this saga that a lot of people need to draw a line under it all and move on and agree to live and let live.
myff admin

I have decided as Bravo suggests to draw a line and suspend this forum.

It does nothing to help carers.

The fact that this latest complaint does not contain the usual threats against us, and the suggestion that the matter is in the hands of lawyers, the police, newspapers etc is the main deciding factor.

The forum has been allowed to stay open because all the reasonable evidence suggested that whatever this forum was doing was about letting off steam from the behaviour of Clive, and all Clives attempts to bully and threaten us over the years did nothing to change my opinion of that.

But in the spirit of the season I agree with Bravo about drawing a line.
c1ivegsd

OK Carers

I don't wish to get into a long drawn out response, merely to say I do not have much time to spend online nowadays as my caring role has become more intense.

Thank you for removing the forum. I personally do not care what you or anyone else thinks of me, I merely reacted to being called a thief and benefit cheat and having the police call at my door on some malicious allegation (and I wasn't the only person who had this done to them via that site) I did inform the police and would do again.

For your information, the stalking by that forum owner still carries on as you can see from this http://okcarers.blogspot.com/ there are others and many others have been removed.

Like I said, I react to situations I do not instigate.

Thank you once again.
Excalibur

Re: OK Carers

The forum version of OKcarers succeeded beyond all reasonable expectations in its objectives, which were to use satire, parody and humour to destroy Clive Arnolds UKcarers as a rogue wanna be charity/campaign group. It had some literary merit, but I shall not be proposing to revive it because it has achieved its goals. And I would like to take this opportunity of thanking our hosts for their tolerance and continued support.
As for the grandiose statements by the 'victim' below, can I remind Clive of the following interesting factoid: "The Hitcher" is one of Clive Arnold's favourite films. The ruthless psychopathic killer in "The Hitcher" is called "John Ryder" - who is also a character who appeared briefly and mysteriously on CarersUK forum claiming to be dying of cancer to gain sympathy, whilst slagging off Clive Arnolds critics. Coincidence? We think not. But Clive himself still denies what everyone knows to be obvious: that he was the prime instigator and ultimately the only loser of one of the most protracted and ultimately hilarious flame wars in the history of the internet.

c1ivegsd wrote:
I don't wish to get into a long drawn out response, merely to say I do not have much time to spend online nowadays as my caring role has become more intense.

Thank you for removing the forum. I personally do not care what you or anyone else thinks of me, I merely reacted to being called a thief and benefit cheat and having the police call at my door on some malicious allegation (and I wasn't the only person who had this done to them via that site) I did inform the police and would do again.

For your information, the stalking by that forum owner still carries on as you can see from this http://okcarers.blogspot.com/ there are others and many others have been removed.

Like I said, I react to situations I do not instigate.

Thank you once again.
myff admin

I am locking this now.

Anyone who has followed this is well aware that it was never a simple one sided question.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum