Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Zed

HTML

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :
http://ooopstvforum.myfreeforum.org

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
I can't get any HTML to work on my webpages? I'm sure this is possible, but it just won't work. Only the code is displayed when I go to the webpage.
... And yes, the page does end with ".html"

Just wondering what I'm doing wrong here?
myff admin

You have not given us a link to the page.

Zed

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
You have not given us a link to the page.

That's because it is every page. Whenever I add some HTML to a page, it doesn't show up?? (it shows the actual Html text)

However, I'll make a random page to show you what I mean.
http://oopstvforum.co.uk/supportforum.html

I realise this is very basic stuff, which I could easy do in BB code, but you get my point, Html doesn't work on any webpages. This is probably something very simple, but I really don't see why it won't.

Thanks for your support!
Zed

Fixed.
symon

Zed wrote:
Fixed.

To help pothers that may have had the same problem , it would be helpful if you told us what you did or wasnt doing ,, that made it finally work.
Zudane

Just a guess... but he may not have noticed that the code editor is by default WYSIWYG, not the source editing.  Putting the code in there would directly show the code.
Zed

Zudane wrote:
Just a guess... but he may not have noticed that the code editor is by default WYSIWYG, not the source editing.  Putting the code in there would directly show the code.

That's exactly what I'd done    

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum