Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
HorseGal_13

How to change the look/template.colour of the forum

www.becausewelovehorses.myfreeforum.org

hey,
just want to know how do i change the template/colouring of my forum? I've installed a few, but when i select one on my profile it doesnt come up.
myff admin

At the moment you forum is set to subSilver.

The first step is to set to the template you want to see in admin/configure.

Some templates use styles/management as a means to set color, others have to be edited using our template editor.
Nick(NR)

myff admin wrote:
At the moment you forum is set to subSilver.

The first step is to set to the template you want to see in admin/configure.

Some templates use styles/management as a means to set color, others have to be edited using our template editor.

As we're talking phpbb2, to edit colors and such you need to copy the installed template to one of four slots, then you'll be able to set in via your profile and start your tinkering.

Quote:
First off you need to be looking here Create one of your Forum Templates from an existing template in the first scroll bar you choose which template you wish to copy, say for example you wish the style used on this board which is called subsilver you would need to scroll down and find subsilver, then in the next scroll box choose myff_1 now press submit.

OK you have now made your template you should be able then to click on the first scroll bar under the Choose Template to Edit which should now have myff_1 in the list click on that and now you can edit your template or change or logo or icons.

You should now see the Choose File to Edit screen.

It is in this area that you will find all your .tpl files like OVERALL_HEADER.tpl

http://howtodoit.myfreeforum.org/...component=content&topicid=655
Bravo

Link
saratt

Template Question

When I choose the template that I want to use such as "ashHawaii" for example, when it shows up it has the words ashHawaii on the top.  How do I change that or get rid of it?  Where can I put my own title in?

Sara

http://skinnyme.myfreeforum.org/
myff admin

It all depends on the template?

Are the words actual text or a graphic?
saratt

It is a graphic.  I just picked another template that worked with my logo.  Thank you for your help!

Sara

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum