Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Nick(NR)

How to add Portals to your forum on the left (phpbb3)

http://portalogy.myfabforum.org/index.php

I'm working on a proper structure for portal addition to phpbb3, as you can preview on the vistaX template, hopefully it's something that can transfer across the templates, but I really need a fresh copy of x-treme installed as that template didn't like the phpbb2 setup despite there being nothing wrong with the code.
Nick(NR)

Ok, despite the mangled x-treme template, the portal structure I'm working on for phpbb3 is working correctly on that template, will test out a few more over the next couple of days  

and yes the white and grey are supposed to be there, shows it's working Wink
Nick(NR)

The current template under test is N.Design, preview can be seen live on portalogy, link above.

It looks like the new portal addition code is working well on most of the templates, some however do still need the odd addition to the css, those templates will have their own thread, if a template doesn't have it's own thread then the standard guide is capable.

N.Design V2 portal addition guide up.
symon

I,m confused here , as i already have left and dual portal guides up..

Will these be better ?
Nick(NR)

yes, as there are a few templates on phpbb3 that for some reason don't like the code currently used for phpbb2, the new code set has been tested on those troublesome ones and have shown to work.

N.Design V2 is one of those troublesome templates.
symon

Cool no problems

Vista x is bad for dual portal by the way
Nick(NR)

will have a gander
Nick(NR)

Symon, need you to sign up and check slot 1,2+3, still gotta tweak vistaX, but I need some feedback pls

http://portalogy.myfabforum.org/index.php
watson95

I'm working on a proper structure for portal addition to phpbb3, as you can preview on the vistaX template, hopefully it's something that can transfer across the templates, but I really need a fresh copy of x-treme installed as that template didn't like the phpbb2 setup despite there being nothing wrong with the code.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum