Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
arr0wtohell

how do i upload the ranks...

i need to know how to upload my rranks for the posters when they post please help
CodyT07

Quote:
1. You must give the (myfree/myfast/myfine)forum.org link to your forum. A link should be given to the problem if at all possible. Do this whether you think it is important or not.
2. Search on the forum and on howtodoit for your problem before posting. 90% of the posts we get have easily found answers if you search on a couple of key words from your post. If this is not the case report the keywords you searched on and we will make sure search works for the next person to try the same search terms. Each time someone doesn't bother to use the search, questions accumulate in the forum making it harder for people to actually find answers! as people searching will end up finding the question and not the answer.
3. Keep it to one support question per thread, if you have another question start a new topic. This will help others using "search" to find answers.

arr0wtohell

it would help if u tell me i checked already and couldent find how to pu ranks...
CodyT07

http://howtodoit.myfreeforum.org/ftopic27.php
arr0wtohell

thats the thing i can not find the rank place on my forum or on my forum editor on myfastforum.org
CodyT07

?
Its in your forum admin panel.
Quote:
You must give the (myfree/myfast/myfine)forum.org link to your forum. A link should be given to the problem if at all possible. Do this whether you think it is important or not.
arr0wtohell

wtf r u talking about on my forum or on myfastforum.org the place were i edit my name and etc...
myff admin

1. You must give the (myfree/myfast/myfine)forum.org link to your forum. A link should be given to the problem if at all possible. Do this whether you think it is important or not.
2. Search on the forum and on howtodoit for your problem before posting. 90% of the posts we get have easily found answers if you search on a couple of key words from your post. If this is not the case report the keywords you searched on and we will make sure search works for the next person to try the same search terms. Each time someone doesn't bother to use the search, questions accumulate in the forum making it harder for people to actually find answers! as people searching will end up finding the question and not the answer.
3. Keep it to one support question per thread, if you have another question start a new topic. This will help others using "search" to find answers.
arr0wtohell

ok heres my forum

mopartalk.myfastforum.org
myff admin

Cody posted a link to the guide on howtodoit. You cannot get an easier guide than that.

If you are having a problem with it, then explain clearly what problem you are having using proper English.
symon

arr0wtohell wrote:
wtf r u talking about on my forum or on myfastforum.org the place were i edit my name and etc...

You come on here with a one line question then get rude with the the people trying to help.

The guide is there and is easy to follow.

Admin panel -- 2 general -- ranks

now follow the guide.
arr0wtohell

Listen I am not gonna ramble a paragragh on a simple question I do not see the admin thing ur talking about in the guide k?
Bravo

arr0wtohell wrote:
Listen I am not gonna ramble a paragragh on a simple question I do not see the admin thing ur talking about in the guide k?

I think you need to have a look around your admin panel, get a grip of the basics.

The guide shown earlier really is a very easy to follow guide.

Are you having a problem getting into your admin panel?

Being rude does not endear people to helping you, that is advice for life as well as for any support forum
symon

And topic now closed.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum