Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
issy

How can i remove this advert from under my forum banner?

http://premiumdenimplace.com/inde...=3987372cdf31fda00a2ad7455b472a3a

How can i remove the 'Myfreeforum'' ad from my forum thats under my forum name banner?

thanks again
myff admin

Have you paid for advert free ?
issy

Hi, i found a link for it to pay for it.

I was just wondering why the ad just appeared about 10 minutes ago..... its never been there before.
myff admin

Well we are playing around with our ad servers currently. But adverts at the top of a forum are normal.
issy

Hi, when i pay for the ad removal, when does it take effect?  straight away or longer??

Many thanks!!
Bravo

issy wrote:
Hi, when i pay for the ad removal, when does it take effect?  straight away or longer??

Many thanks!!

As soon as admin is next online, which is never very long away
issy

Thankyou guys for you help!!
Bravo

No problem, added a link to admins first response to aid future searchers (due to good thread title)
myff admin

issy wrote:
Hi, i found a link for it to pay for it.

I was just wondering why the ad just appeared about 10 minutes ago..... its never been there before.

Sorry where did you find that link? It is out of date. I will refund you.

Bravo gave the current link.
issy

Whats the updated link?

I was trying to pay but it wouldnt allow me too
myff admin

BY the looks of it you have tried to use an out of date payment method as well. What did it say? Did it look like money was taken?

Just read you post

So what was the link you used? Where did you find it?

THe real link is :

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/viewportal.php?component=shop
issy

Hi it came up with this when i entered my card details:

The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.
issy

Ive also recieve 3 invoices...... not sure if payment has been taking. it wouldnt take it would it? not 3 times lol.....hope not lol
myff admin

issy wrote:
Ive also recieve 3 invoices...... not sure if payment has been taking. it wouldnt take it would it? not 3 times lol.....hope not lol

I'm 99.999% sure there is no payment taken. That payment method has not been used in years and we have no active nochex account any more, which does mean I can't login anywhere and check anything.
But you say the payment was rejected, we have had no payment notification and there is no account to actually pay there.
issy

I also tried to pay with paypal too..... lol

whats the correct link to pay
myff admin

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/viewportal.php?component=shop
issy

Yeah i finally paid!! thanks again!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum