Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
DavidGarden

Hi wheres the rank Images For Download

can see all the rank Images For Download I see them but no download nothing to download where do I get them Dave
symon

As stated before.

http://howtodoit.myfreeforum.org/...component=content&topicid=579
DavidGarden

ranks

hi got the ranks pack in zip file when unzipped I see the  stars etc 12345 etc but how to you Install they say rankk 1 gif 2gif etc
so where do I go from here thier downloaded Dave
Bravo

Re: ranks

Dave wrote:
hi got the ranks pack in zip file when unzipped I see the  stars etc 12345 etc but how to you Install they say rankk 1 gif 2gif etc

Hi

Got the ranks pack in zip file, when unzipped I see the stars etc (12345 etc), but how do you install? (they say rank1.gif, 2.gif etc).

So, where do I go from here? (They're downloaded).

Dave

-----------------------------------------
Bravo

what you need to do is upload them into your template if you can find out how to do that it would be good so once you uploaded them into your template then you can start to assign them into your template you know it can be easy to do if you just have a go at it instead of running here every time without actually putting you know a coherent request in but just like typing away in a lazy nochalant way that nobody understands did they actually teach you punctuation at your school or what
symon

Dave wrote:

Dave

you never seem to listen to the answers given, or you do not responded to them,, please responded to any answers given to you.

You say stars ? are they on the official list here

http://howtodoit.myfreeforum.org/...hp?component=forum&forumid=19

if so read my first post
DavidGarden

Bravo wrote:
what you need to do is upload them into your template if you can find out how to do that it would be good so once you uploaded them into your template then you can start to assign them into your template you know it can be easy to do if you just have a go at it instead of running here every time without actually putting you know a coherent request in but just like typing away in a lazy nochalant way that nobody understands did they actually teach you punctuation at your school or what
hi these remarks to me are uncalled for Im sorry to have bothered you and the support forum I wont bother you again Dave Garden
DavidGarden

Symon wrote:
Dave wrote:

Dave

you never seem to listen to the answers given, or you do not responded to them,, please responded to any answers given to you.

You say stars ? are they on the official list here

http://howtodoit.myfreeforum.org/...hp?component=forum&forumid=19

if so read my first post
yes I Did Listen And it Isnt Easy Believe me Probly easy for you to Do But wont bother you again Ill Figure this out myself Dave
symon

No one means to be rude to you dave, but see it from our side.

You post your question time and time again, not using any full stops comma`s etc, which makes it hardier to understand.

When you receive an answer you tend to carry on posting as if no answer was given.

We are here to help, but you must help us to help you.

You have been asked to post correctly etc but you just ignore us.

Ask 1 question per thread using comma`s, full stops etc.

Responded to the answers given

Take time out to use the search on here and HOWTODOIT, as nearly all questions you have asked so far have already been answered on both forums.
DavidGarden

Symon wrote:
No one means to be rude to you dave, but see it from our side.

You post your question time and time again, not using any full stops comma`s etc, which makes it hardier to understand.

When you receive an answer you tend to carry on posting as if no answer was given.

We are here to help, but you must help us to help you.

You have been asked to post correctly etc but you just ignore us.

Ask 1 question per thread using comma`s, full stops etc.

Responded to the answers given

Take time out to use the search on here and HOWTODOIT, as nearly all questions you have asked so far have already been answered on both forums.
Hi I Really Dont See, Why Useing Commas And Full Stops, Have Anything To Do With  It. Its Typed In English Cant Figure Out Whats Making, This Harder For You, To Under Stand, But Will Take Time Out, And Try To, Work This Out Dave.  Ps, Reply To You Put Commas And, Full Stops In Is Easier For You, To Understand Now Dave.
symon

please can you tell me how to add my ranks onto my forum i have added or downloaded the ranks they sit on pc now getting hem to template is where im stuck  read howtodoit but it didnt make any sense to me is there a way of doing this putting in codes doesn't work codes maybe wrong good codes are there not working on my forum anyway.

Not easy to understand is it.

It is important to both you and us that you post in correct English,

1. It shows us that you are not just lazy

2. We can understand it

3. Support will be faster and better

4. You are requiring our help, so manners would suggest, you follow the posting check-list.
DavidGarden

Ok Sorry, Didnt Check Posting Checklist, Will Have A Good Look,Thru The How To Do It Lists Later On Tonight, Will Get There Hopefully, In The End All The Best Dave.
symon

I will make a new easy to follow guide on howto add ranks later,

In fact BRAVO ????? video guide ?
DavidGarden

Guide For Ranks

Hi Many, Thanks, Best Wishes, Dave.    
myff admin

Capitalizing each first letter is also not correct punctuation and you have been told that before.

We are not fanatics about clear English, I make plenty of mistakes myself, but totally ignoring punctuation or deliberately mis-punctuating with capitals makes it harder to support you. Why should people have to work harder because you cannot be bothered?
Bravo

Symon wrote:

Uploading as I speak.

Only done tutorial for adding custom images, as I don't really get how to add the ones in the sticky        
symon

Bravo wrote:
Symon wrote:

Uploading as I speak.

Only done tutorial for adding custom images, as I don't really get how to add the ones in the sticky        

Rough guide here

http://howtodoit.myfreeforum.org/...component=content&topicid=739
Bravo

I'll put that in the useful links bit, cheers mate

(Video uploaded, still processing)

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum