Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Winter225

Help required with Font sizes please

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :    http://yksc.myfreeforum.org/index.php?sid=d521d4360cfa56c839ebff50fdb9cd56

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template: Prosilver

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:  Text Size, Increase Size, Font Sizes

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>  Hi, Could someone tell me where i look to increase the font sizes for the following areas on my forum ( See Attached Image )  I have spent countless hours going back and forth through the settings but am still stuck.
If you would be so kind as to point me to where i need to make the changes i could most probably manage the rest.

Thank you in advance

myff admin

The starting point is that you must copy a style to one you can edit, then install it and edit the "theme".

Within the stylesheet for the theme you will see font-size lines.
Winter225

Sorry my fault, i should have stated that i had made a copy of the pro sliver template.
Thank you for the pointer, i will search for the font size lines.
i will come back to you if i get stuck.

Best wishes & Many thanks
Winter225

All sorted and worked a charm, Many thanks for the help
Best wishes for the festive season  

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum