Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
cheryl1989

Help please, im no longer on google, but have google ads?

http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/index.php

Hi, im having some real strange problems with my forum and im not sure whats going on. My forum was found by google and if you typed in the name it would find it in the search, but today its gone, its not on google anymore but i now have google ads on my forum. Can anyone please help and tell me whats going on and why im no longer on google but i have google ads.

Thanks Cheryl.
myff admin

Have you paid not to have ads? If not then the adverts are what pay for the forums.

Your forum is still in the early days for being reliable found in a google search. What search terms are you using?
cheryl1989

Hi, thanks for replying, i enter my forum name, which is cheryls breast talk and up until today that would find it straight away, but now its just gone completely, and no im ok with the ads, but i just never had them till today, its just strange how i now have google ads on the day my forum vanishes from google, its just very confusing.

Thanks Cheryl.
myff admin

to be honest it is a minor miracle that you have been able to find your new forum on such general terms as "cheryls breast talk", I am not surprised it has gone only that it was ever there at this stage.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum