Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Ghost woman

help on styles..

hi there, i want to change my style on my forum

i have searched it up on here but no results coming up.

i dont want do anything wrong by guessing so whats the correct procedure for changing the template so i can have the style i want?

thanks
symon

Are you talking the styles as in the forum design or the webpage design ?
Ghost woman

i go into admin > styles > add

then i choose a template > install >

then i go to edit template styles and i try uploading it to my forum but it never seems to com up.

but sometimes it has so i can see where im going wrong.

this is the link to my forum as you can see i have managed to upload one before but cant seem to change it for some reason.

http://paranormaldebate.myfreeforum.org/
symon

Try reading my guide here

http://howtodoit.myfreeforum.org/...?component=content&topicid=18
Ghost woman

ive just read it and done what it says but its still not working even after clearing the cookies and refreshing the page a few times....does that mean theres something wrong?
Ghost woman

lol just as i posted that saying it aint working lol it now is...cheers for your help
symon

Ghost woman wrote:
ive just read it and done what it says but its still not working even after clearing the cookies and refreshing the page a few times....does that mean theres something wrong?

did you set the new template to be the default one ?

look in your profile if it gives you the option to switch the view of templates make sure it is the new one.

remember editor will have a different view to your admin one.
Ghost woman

yeah its ok i done it now mate....cheers for your help

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum