Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
THEGTAREGION

HELP ME I NEED THIS

my forum: www.thegtaregion.myfreeforum.org

I need help with my forum that means in the side bar it says "homepage" then "forums"
I wan't to no how to add more like "about us" Also i wanna no how to add videos without the link. were the actual video pops up
myff admin

We have a lot of guides to read.

But the most important thing is to follow the posting check list:

Quote:

Keep it to one support question per thread, if you have another question start a new topic. This will help others using "search" to find answers.

and to write in proper English. If you really do not know the difference between "no" and "know" then you will not manage to communicate a question that can be understood.
THEGTAREGION

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
We have a lot of guides to read.

But the most important thing is to follow the posting check list:

Quote:

Keep it to one support question per thread, if you have another question start a new topic. This will help others using "search" to find answers.

and to write in proper English. If you really do not know the difference between "no" and "know" then you will not manage to communicate a question that can be understood.

Sorry, i was in a rush.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum