Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
MTVHell

Help installing new buttons

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

http://mtvhell.myfastforum.org

Hey, I have a set of custom buttons for my board, the View User's Profile, Private Message User, etc. buttons, and I'm not sure how to install them. I have them uploaded to my board, but from there, I'm really not sure. I tried searching "buttons", "new buttons", "button help", etc. to no avail. I checked the howtodoit board too, but still no luck. I'm guessing it's a pretty simple task, but I just can't seem to figure it out. A little help would be greatly appreciated.
Bravo

It'd be easiest if you rename the image files to exactly the same name as the current image files, then when you upload them it will replace them automatically
MTVHell

Thanks for the reply, I just tried that. The problem is that one of my other admins thought it would be totally hilarious when we were setting up the board to set the default language to Turkish. I set the language back to English, but for some reason the folder templates/myfs_mtvhell1/images/lang_english doesn't exist, and I can't create it either.
Bravo

In the admin panel, section 3. Styles > Edit Templates/Logos

When you go to upload an image, there is a pull down menu above that, one of the choices will be the lang_english that you need to upload to.

If this resetting of language is causing problems then that should be opened in a new thread.  The method as described works on any forum not experiencing other problems.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum