Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Shane400

Help: Forum Suspended

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :
http://trackwatchtower.myfreeforum.org/forum2.php

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

I was wondering if I could get my forum reactivated? It seems to be shutdown or removed right now and I have a lot of valuable information that I would like to get off the forum from posts I have made.

Thank you.
-Shane
myff admin

I have unsuspended, but please sort the spam out.
Shane400

Is there a way to lock out outside posts or quicker way to eliminate the spam than going through post by post deleting? I feel like there's an overwhelming amount of spam
myff admin

Under forum permissions make sure guest posting is not allowed.

When deleting spam users in user management, there is an option to also delete their posts.
Bravo

Shane400 wrote:
Is there a way to lock out outside posts or quicker way to eliminate the spam than going through post by post deleting? I feel like there's an overwhelming amount of spam

The trick is once you're on top of it to keep on top of it. We get our own share of spammers here, and it's a daily task of banning them and deleting their posts manually (for the mods), but it's not that hard if you deal with them straight away, only takes about 10 seconds per spammer and everybody has got that time.
Pinto Paso

I am not sure how anyone was approved that could have posted all of the spam, and would love to activate my group again.. Once unsuspended, I can get to the task of deleting spam.
Can you unsuspend http://pleasurepasofino.myfreeforum.org

Thanks
myff admin

unsuspended.
Pinto Paso

thank you..
next question...  I can not access my forum - when I try to sign, and retrieve password I get the following message

Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

I am the administrator...

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum