Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Darkest-Messiah

Help concerning the width of forum topics

http://auoff.myfreeforum.org/index.php

I am using the AcidTechBlood template, which feels to be 100% good, except that when we type posts or replies we can't follow our own typing below the type area showing, and the posts all show completely across our screens (Any way to use word wrapping).

I tried to hunt for answers to this and 2 other questions, and I hope this topics section is the proper arena for this and the others to post to.

Thanks,
DM
Bravo

Re: Help concerning the width of forum topics

Darkest-Messiah wrote:
when we type posts or replies we can't follow our own typing below the type area showing, and the posts all show completely across our screens (Any way to use word wrapping).

Not 100% sure what you mean (a screenshot if possible would help).

Are you accessing via mobile internet (ie on cellphone/mobile phone)?  If so, I have had an issue whereby if I've typed more than the original text box can take, the last line of my text only shows the top few pixels rendering it difficult to read my own last line of text.

I may not be online much longer to follow this through as it is 3:13am here and I am only up because I am at deaths door with manflu, depending on how quickly you reply etc I may have gone to bed, but the mantle will be picked up by others, the extra info I ask for can't hurt in either event  
Darkest-Messiah

Thanks Bravo

LOL...no prob if tonight or not. Its not as if we have thousands of users (yet)  

Screenshot? 100% fly-by-ear dude here........

I clicked on select all...copied...work?
?? doubt it so will try this.

I use a quality desktop to work from home on. I do know they all have decent to quality computers due to their jobs. (the signin and who's online issue shouldn't be that issue)

As far as the type area where posts and replies are typed, it allows me to see only the first paragraph or two, and if I wish to edit below that I must go almost letter by letter (scrooling down, placing the cursor) and when I begin to type or edit there it brings the type back to top position (though what i am typing is still appropriately below but out of sight)

When reading posts, my monitor is new, 19" flat screen, but I still must scroll back and forth to read an entire line.

This info help any?

Thanks again

Profile Private Messages Search FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Log out [ Darkest-Messiah ]  
You have no new messages
Place our Banner - Win a Tee

Adult Underground Occult Sciences Freedom Seekers Forum (AUOFF) Forum Index Forum Drawings, Contests, Games View previous topic
View next topic

Would you like to participate in this, or other, drawings, games, or contests designed by us and our users here?
DEF YES!    
 100%  [ 1 ]
? hmmm...ask me when one entices me!    
 0%  [ 0 ]
LOL <> NO...or, yawwwwn    
 0%  [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Darkest-Messiah
Site Admin

Size: 728 x 90
Direct giff access URL:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albu...z/AUOFF%20Images/728x90banner.gif   (Banner1)
URL Link to place:
http://auoff.myfreeforum.org/

For those who place this, send me the web page to review and we will place all users who link this properly on any of their personal pages into a quarterly drawing. The winner will be chosen by a blindfolded child, and he or she will get to brag about being the first on their block to own an original AUOFF All Cotton Pocket Tee Shirt (the winner, not the child), and, it'll be shipped directly to them free of charge - WOW! Logoed, sized for them, in black or white by their choice  

This exact banner must be used (it may be resized for the site demands only), and the link must work properly. NO LINK TO ANY OTHER PAGE OR SITE MAY BE PLACED AT ANY TIME!

The drawings will be held upon the conclusion of each quarters end (until repealed by us), with the first drawing held April 5 to 7 of 2011...even if I was the only one to place it - BUT, my name (DM - Full Admin) drops from the drawing if even one true user or non-full admin/moderator (only one full admin exists, and that is me) places it. No special considerations go to any admin/moderator in our drawings or games over other users ever!

You may place it on as many personal sites as desired, and each one site counts as one entry for the drawing. So, open as many personal sites to "Billboard" for us as you wish to - and save my poor eyesight  

This banner is made by me, and owned by myself and Fire-Maiden only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The abyss was dank and empty...until I found the hands and warmth of Fire!

13 Jan 2011 08:55 pm      

Display posts from previous:  All Posts1 Day7 Days2 Weeks1 Month3 Months6 Months1 Year  Oldest FirstNewest First  

Adult Underground Occult Sciences Freedom Seekers Forum (AUOFF) Forum Index Forum Drawings, Contests, Games All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Quick Reply:

Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)
         Jump to:  Select a forum Forum By-Laws - RULES OF CONDUCT - IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL USERS AND VISITORS TO READ----------------Legal IssuesForum By-Laws, and User/Admin Standards of Conduct HereForum News Forum Peculiars - Peculiarities - Particulars - Particulants - and just plain old USAGE INFO----------------PM's and Off-Site ContactsHow-To's - A fast site introModerator Meeting Inside--------------AUOFF Temporary Details ------------------- Introductions to Admin and All Users ; o ) THE KIDS IN THE HALL----------------Your Administrators and ModeratorsProfile Your - SelfForum Drawings, Contests, Games - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -----------------LOOK OUT - TROLLS ARE LURKING BELOW THIS BRIDGE - LOOK OUT -TROLLS ARE LURKING BELOW THIS BRIDGE - LOOK OUT The PIT AND THE PENDULUM TROLL FARM----------------THE TROLL PIT !!! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -----------------LOOK OUT -TROLLS ARE BEING ATTACKED ABOVE THIS BRIDGE - LOOK OUT -TROLLS ARE BEING ATTACKED ABOVE THIS BRIDGE - LOOK OUT Entertaining Ideas - Entertaining Ideas - Entertaining Ideas - Entertaining Ideas----------------Yawn and Hillarity Zones Below - Yawn and Hillarity Zones Below - Yawn and Hillarity Zones Below Joke Corner----------------ROTFLM*O! Bemoaning Society----------------MOAN HERE - Drama Queens and Whiners COPYRIGHT AREA - Poems, Stories, Writings, Essays - YOUR Original Work ONLY! - COPYRIGHT AREA----------------Poetic DesignsBe cautious - Which of thine own works thou shareth - For the gods look down - But doth not careth- - -copyrighted, Darkest-MessiahInspired Be cautious - Which of thine own works thou shareth - For the gods look down - But doth not careth - - - copyrighted, Darkest-MessiahEssays And Glorifications of Our WaysAll Other Writing Styles Welcome Parenting And Society Issues - General Talk Arena----------------Generally SpeakingAdult Situations - still following the rules of conductDaily Hints - Home, Office, Jobsite, Family, ShoppingFixer ShopThe Karaoke BarFolk Lore, Folk Medicine, Herbology, Accupuncture, Elixers, Metals used in healing, etcSensitive Topics Historical Pasts - Geneologies----------------History, and History in the MakingBlood-Lines Of.... Hobbies Galore----------------Well, ALMOST! Artistic Endeavors----------------Art - In most of its glorious stylings Musical Talk----------------De Doo-Whop of De Soul Movie Gallery----------------Topic Area: Genre of Movies, TV, Film Book Worm----------------General Discussions Allowed Sport-Mania----------------General Topics Area Open For Hotdoggers Political Asylum----------------No Fire-Fights! Techno Droid----------------Computer Lessons, Technical, Electronics, etc Game Zone----------------Computer, Board, Mind, Card Sciences Speak----------------All Sciences - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -----------------Please PM your ideas and hints to us concerning exacting arenas for your usage below - ---------------------------------------- And thus begins the discussions of Beliefs----------------General IdeologiesGeneral theologyTV Evangilism - OK, SO -Miracles and Divine Intervention - What and How are defined by its receiver Adult Underground Occult Sciences Freedom Seekers Forum (AUOFF)----------------The Rabbit HoleChaos MagickKundalinic and Tantric ForceThe Stars Are Talking: Astrology and Astronomy Associated With Spiritual NaturesMagickal Creatures of Mythology, of Realms Other, and of Realities Here And NowMagickal Usage for:Techno-Magick ( - or - ) Orgone, Orgone Acculmulators, and other ways to increase the Powers Which Be for Tools and SelfTOOLS - Athame, Cards, Bones, Symbols, Amulet, etcCIRCLE and ALTAR SpecificOther: Elementals, Angels, Guides, Guardians, Protectors (Even Ancestors who are thus)Dark MemoriesDarkness FallsPositively Effective MagickParanormal ActivityGreen Witchcraft to Darkest SorceryReligions & Eastern FaithsAncient Magic & MythologySatanismSatanistPresent Day Indigenous BeliefsBeginner's Magick ForumFinally, BLOODRIGHTS Rant It Out!----------------Carrying these areas forwardAngry Rants And Frustration- Vent Them Here  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum
You can moderate this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive  Arcade (BETA)     Go to Administration Panel