Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
suprbnny

Help! Can't Access Forum!

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :
http://throughthickandthin.myfreeforum.org

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

I need some serious help. I cannot access my forum at all and I have tried from both my PC and my laptop. I keep getting the same message coming up: "phpBB: Critical Error Could Not Connect to the Database"
I don't know what happened or what to do. I am very new to the world of computers, so I desperately need help that is step by step instructions and easy for a newbie to understand. Thank you so much for your assistance!
myff admin

As reported in the other threads, a server issue that has now been resolved.
silverpixie1uk

Don't worry, , mines down too, looks like a server problem.
suprbnny

Oops! I didn't notice that I already had a couple of responses when I posted this update originally, so I have edited out the original post here. You guys work fast!
suprbnny

Thanks much for the quick response! As always, wonderful support. Thank you for the service you provide.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum