Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
totti

help (admin cant log in??)

hi i have a forum set up but can not sighn in as admin??  

(havent used it much but want to get this forum going again)

get refused with the reason - this account (admin) is no longer active -  i have not activated admin/moderator controls on my second forum account (totti),,,,    and - (the email address i used on the admin account is no longer active)

How can i get control of my site again??  thanks for any help....

www.piaggioapescooters.myfreeforum.org
myff admin

You should be able to recover via the control panel at:

http://www.myfreeforum.org/
totti

nope cant get it too work??  thanks
myff admin

You have to be clearer than "can't get it to work".
totti

sorry was a bit busy...

only option is to have a new password sent to my old email address that i used when setting up the free forum,
but
like i say old email so its no longer active..

is there anything else i can try??

thanks
myff admin

If some registered users on your forum post over there that your request is legitimate when we can reset password.
totti

ok ive put a post  on the site/forum stating that iam having diffuclty logging on as admin..
Hope this helps..

thanks again..
totti

if you can look at the photos posted by me using the admin account and the account totti you will see i uploaded them with photobucket the same account for both..

thanks
myff admin

I'm not searching a forum for threads, please give a link.
totti

http://piaggioapescooters.myfreeforum.org/about15.html
totti

hi, is there anything else i can do?
myff admin

There are only 45 articles and 9 users, it would take no time at all to recreate this, and we cannot give over ownership of a forum without some evidence.
totti

i know it would be easy to recreate but i already have this forum set up...  
And i would like to promote it and get new users but i dont want to advertise etc while i dont have access to my admin account

the only reason i cant get my admin account to reset is because i no longer have the same email address i had when i created the forum...

three of the nine user accounts on the forum are mine and iam the one that has made most of the articles/posts

thanks...
myff admin

It is not our fault that you can't provide any evidence of this, and have neglected to maintain the passwords/email addresses you set up the forum with.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum