Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Tertiadecima_Luna

Have I accidentally blocked ads?

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link : http://l2ftarotexchange.myfastforum.org/

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

None, this needs an admin reply.

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>  

I have just finished placing a top background image with built-in header containing forum name.  After working for hours to make it work (being short on this type of experience) I then realized a couple of things 1) I hadn't seen any ads while working on this forum.  Then 2) I think my header may be blocked when ads are served, how will I know?

And an unrelated question that I need answered and have no idea where to place: The username I have here, I can't use it in my forum, why is that?  I actually need it.  Can this be adjusted so I may use it?

Why am I having such a difficult time finding where to place queries?  Sorry, I know these don't belong here but I just can't figure this forum setup out.  Please tell me where I find such threads as I couldn't find my way to anything that had any relation at all to these topics.
myff admin

ads don't show on new forums, so don't worry.
Nick(NR)

you'll need to change the admin account name in the admin panel, you may need to log back in, as saving the change may log you out
Tertiadecima_Luna

Thank you so much!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum