Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
MYFF Fangirl

Happy Valentine's Day, MYFF Admin!

So I wanted to send a PM but.. I don't have enough posts.. So, Myff Admin.. I have a confession..

I absolutely adore you!
Ever since I first heard about the wonders you've done for our forum I've been fascinated with your helpful nature and readiness to do so! I truly admire that in a person and I can only strive to be like you and your amazing ways!

And I've also heard tales of how you've managed other sticky situations and I am only further in awe. You are so smart and sensible.. a smiling, warm, and welcoming person, but not too much, but just enough to be able to give people a smack on the wrist when necessary, without it ever tarnishing your sweet personality<3

And I remember the first words that were ever directed specifically to me.. "We aim to please." Isn't that so romantic? You are an ideal person to me and I am so honored to have you around to help! I feel at ease with you in the position you're in, like I am safe and nothing can go wrong, and if it does, it will be settled quickly.

Not like we will be leaning on you completely! I know you work hard so only the most important of things will come your way! I just wanted to let you know that everything you do is appreciated and there's no way I can ever thank you enough!

I love you  

Happy Valentine's Day!
myff admin

My wife thinks this must be a case of mistaken identity  Wink
MYFF Fangirl

I love you like a role model..  

AND LOOK AT THAT, HOW FAST HE REPLIED. THAT JUST PROVES EVERYTHING! <3333333
myff admin

It would have been quicker, but I really had to show the wife before replying  
MYFF Fangirl

Well.. Happy Valentine's Day!  
I hope I made you feel special!  

*poofs*
Nick(NR)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm wow
Bravo

Am I the only one to notice Symon and 'MYFF Fangirl' weren't on at the same time?
Tatanya

Lol, I know fan girl personally and I can't stop laughing. She really means every word. We both used to frequent a forum that used Ientry, and the Ientry reps were never around to help and the site would frequently go down for hours at a time. You really have been so very helpful. Thank you for being so punctual and friendly. You've made things so much easier on us.
symon

Bravo wrote:
Am I the only one to notice Symon and 'MYFF Fangirl' weren't on at the same time?

OI you cheeky git. lmfao maybe because i was out the country at the time ...
Bravo

symon wrote:
Bravo wrote:

OI you cheeky git. lmfao maybe because i was out the country at the time ...

lol wondered where you were, glad you're back safely

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum