Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Alz

Graphics (upload please)

My newest rank images: (Admin, you can upload them if you want to)

Also theres one thats not on that preview, it's here:
Comments please

Download:

Click to download file
Alz

BUMP
myff admin

Any set of rank needs a theme name to be uploaded to.

What should this lot be called?

I don't appreciate the smileys in the previous post Plenty of forums where there would be no expectation of a reply within 24 hours, we generally reply within minutes!
Alz

Sorry, but I want to know if these could be improved or whatever :P

Uhh.. Name them... Uhh.....

BlueBarz

Here is the preview if you can't see if because of stupid Imageshack.. Also theres one thats the same as the 10th one, but flashes red too.

Click to see full size image
myff admin

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/sutra94326.php#94326

I would also point out that your post was called graphics, which does not sound like a request for ranks to be uploaded, but a request for some help with graphics. There is no reason for me to bother reading such a thread.
A proper title would have got you a response.
Alz

Re: Graphics

Alz wrote:
My newest rank images: (Admin, you can upload them if you want to)

Anyway, thanks
myff admin

That is not the title of the thread, the title of the thread is "graphics". People would get a better response of they put some thought into the thread title.
Nick(NR)

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
That is not the title of the thread, the title of the thread is "graphics". People would get a better response of they put some thought into the thread title.

Indeed book content can't be read from the cover of the book. In future think how the title will better help people understand prior to reading the thread, myself and I'm sure the other mods will check damn near every thread on here, but admin does have other things to do and therefore checks the threads with title relevance, unless otherwise directed to a thread by the mod squad
myff admin

Actually I do check almost every thread unless it seems outside of what I do. "Graphics" requests are something I steer clear of, as I don't have the time or ability to do graphics well.  So the thread title was about the worst possible choice.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum