Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
K

Game Engine forum - RMCollective.com

http://www.RMCollective.com ( http://rmc.myfunforum.org/ )

Based around the hit 8-bit game creation program RPG Maker VX, this site was design with respect and consideration in mind, unlike many of the other major RPG Maker forums on the net.

We are here to help and look forward to any questions you may have, as we are a conglomeration of masters in each talent and aspect of RPG Maker, with many of the top, big, well-known names running and contributing to the site. And if there is something you want to learn yourself, apply for one of the Master classes.

As for future plans, we have a secret project in mind with a new site design and a much broader scope of engine support!

Currently, we are closing in on 600 members and are growing very quickly! We hope to see you soon as well!
Zudane

I'd wish you good luck, but I know that these sites grow VERY fast, and are normally very popular.  So, good luck anyway!
K

Late reply... usually, yes. Though with the coming of school it seems we've come close to a halt... almost at 800 members, though, with about 5k posts.

We're trying everything we can think of to build activity. Currently we have about 80-100 visiting the site per week, yet not many posts per day...
K

Sorry for the double post, but I just realized I made an error, it shouldn't say "8-bit" but instead say "2d" and wanted to make the correction.
connorconway

I definitely would of joined this if I saw it a few years ago

However, I have since moved on to Python and PHP so I'm not using game-creators any more...

Alas, good luck with it... it seems good
K

:/ again late reaply :P

tyvm for the support! its mostly just a hobby thing. and we have peple from all walks of life and carriers and ages, young and old

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum