Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
ant1994

Forum

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :
http://antforum.myfastforum.org/index.php

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
Here is my new forum join up!
Zudane

as has been said to you many many many times before....

a forum must have content before you can get people to join it.  There are 55 posts on your forum, and you have 41 of them.... and one other member has 15 (there's a post missing somewhere)
Bravo

55 is a reasonable amount before advertising a forum.  Of course the owner has made them, who else will post until he does?

Well done Ant on listening to previous comments on content, keep it up, a minimum of 10 posts per day from you and maybe just maybe your forum will kick off.  Good luck with it.
ant1994

Oh so i was aiming a bit high i thought that 100 per day was the minuim!BOY am i wrong oh well
ant1994

Also mike is like a posting machine the guy already has 50+ posts!
Bravo

ant1994 wrote:
Oh so i was aiming a bit high i thought that 100 per day was the minuim!BOY am i wrong oh well

Look up the word 'minimum'.
ant1994

Sorry i type way to fast
Anyway now is a good time as any for an update
3 members
170 posts

Now can i consider advertising on other forums?
Zudane

You could consider it, but I'd say it's probably a good idea to make sure you get permission first.
myff admin

If by advertising you mean spamming? then no you can't.
ant1994

No what i ment was in some ant forums that i go on it has a forum links and websites forum so members can post their ant related websites and forums i hope i made that clear enough
GentleD

In my opinion you definitely have enough content to make it interesting to other people now. You have almost 200 posts now. Send that posting machine over to me, would you?   I would think with their permission you could definitely post your forum. Good job on your forum. One question though, is there something wrong with your navigation bar, where FAQ, MEMBERLIST,  etc. are? It looks a bit odd.

Kat
while()

content is great when starting a forum and it is a great tool to get people using your forum, but posting for the sake of it isn't. If I go to a forum and see lots of information on the topic I'm interested in - for example, ants - I'd be more likely to join, but seeing posts like this would put me off. What is the function of that topic? There are many more like it.

Just gave it another look and found even more, what is with the triple posting? This for example, also why is the archive section publicly viewable?
ant1994

To tell the truth i have made a bow i will start posting it after at least 200
ant1994

Another small update:
256 posts
4 members

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum