Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
InJustice

Forum Suspension

I would like to request the restoration of my forum:

http://mortalkombatkings.myfunforum.org/

I understand that have committed a great mistake and I promise in a solemn form that further harassment of this type won't happen again.

I'll delete the entire thread with a solemn undertaking that further harassment of this type won't happen again.

I'm mature enough to understand my fault and don't repeat that again.

I'm fully responsible for my forum as administrator and I promise to keep the forum clean without of any kind of further project.

I have changed my mind and I assume this compromise in a public form.

Sorry for any kind inconvenience,that won't happen again.

-FIREBOY-
FROID

LOL, ONE topic still not enough for you, my stupid friend.
FROID

Quote:
I won't report abuse,so please remove that comment bro,IT was requested by adm. I had to post that.

Myff Administrator was right about this person. I just received this private message from Fireboy.
FROID

http://finishhim.boards.net/

Look at this, Fireboy is making new forum already. With same thematic, as you can check on url name.

And check his advertising, it contains racist remarks. On the forum, that you trying to roll back..

http://mkmp.myfreeforum.org/sutra40666.php#40666

Spoiler:

N CASE OF NON RESTORATION OF MKKA,HERE COMES MY NEW HOME:

www.finishhim.boards.net

TO BE ACTIVATED IN THE NEXT 10 DAYS

ONE THING IS RIGHT....THE ADM OF MFF IS NOT AN AMERICAN.

UPDATE!! He deleted it, but I still have screenshot of this page.

Spoiler:

Bravo

If it was up to me I'd be giving you a (final) chance to redeem yourself, the main reason being the other guy showed his personality by utterly destroying the other forum which is in the process of being restored, on that basis I'd give the benefit of the doubt to you (and largely because Draxxon has shown himself to be a calming influence to you all).

What has let you down is the bickering instead of immediately realising your mistake and promising to make amends for it. You instead tried to say how it wasn't such a big deal, that it wasn't his address etc.

I understand a certain type of person can be very frustrating to deal with, the best way to deal with that kind of person is NOT to descend to their level (or lower) but to rise above it and be the bigger person. Delete any bad posts quietly and quickly and ban any bad members, they soon disappear. The worst I remember (not here, another forum) was one who was so bad they set up user after user to post rubbish, so we set to admin approval only, and they still carried on but setting abusive user names so it showed up on the new member part. We just quietly deleted the user ids and any posts. Any chat about it was removed to a non public section so as not to give that person any acknowledgement of their existence at all, they persisted for 8 days, which at the time seemed forever, but even they went in the end. Most of them take a couple of days to get rid of, they only hang around when they're getting a reaction.

If you make a new forum I suggest you keep it very clean, you can be sure (even if a non MFF forum) that your enemy will make a report against any further bad behaviour from you.
Bravo

And STOP reporting posts, it is extremely irritating that you are constantly abusing this feature!
InJustice

Thanks for your consideration...It's extremely hard to deal with these guys,quite impossible.  Yes,that is very frustrating...especially because in my head,I was fighting against someone evil.

I though  I was acting as the hero,fighting for freedom,for mkmp and mkka.

As you said,the best thing to do is ignore and report abuse in further issues...I promise you,I have changed my mind with this terrible incident.

I won't that kind of problem in my life again. I have a full list of works in MKKA and almost 2000 members. I would like to stay  with my forum,if possible.

I would be glad in receive a second chance...this is very important to me.

-FIREBOY
Bravo

Also, Le@n setting up several aliases to post abuse on here is not endearing me to him  

Revenge, Froid, Lavier etc have all been either moderated or banned. I've left Froid's posts so the other moderators can see the level of abuse coming from this IP.
Le@N

I think, it's time to finish this already. Below concluding evidences, that Fireboy posted my address.

Passport (Russian/International)

And Fireboy's "Finish Him"thread (with address included)
Le@N

Sorry for double posting, I noticed duplicate links.

I think, it's time to finish this already. Below concluding evidences, that Fireboy posted my address.

Passport (Russian/International)

And Fireboy's "Finish Him"thread (with address included)

Quote:
setting up several aliases to post abuse on here

No, I prefer to post directly from my account.
myff admin

The position remains and will remain unchanged. I do not believe fireboy will run a responsible forum. Normally we do give second chances. But the flood of emails/pms from fireboy made it plain that he is unfit to run a forum on myff.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum