Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
anonymoose

Forum Suspended

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link : pregnantmen.myfastforum.com

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

Dear Admin(s),

A site that I frequented occasionally has been suspended, perhaps due to spam or other such issue. The site URL is "pregnantmen.myfastforum.com". I am not the admin of that site nor do I have any way of contacting them. I am simply looking to retrieve a story that was posted there, that has since disappeared from everywhere else on the internet. Do you think you could bring the forum back for a single day so that I may retrieve this information? If you as admin are so inclined, I would also be happy to take over the site as admin (considering the old admin has vacated the position/hasn't kept the site alive), so long as all the old data is there. I will work to prevent spam and clean any infringing content myself.

Thanks.
myff admin

I have unsuspended for 24 hours.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum