Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Rive Caedo

Forum Statistics?

Ran a few searches and checked the announcements for the past few months, but couldn't find anything in relation to this.

As late as a few months back (and for several years before that), there was always an easy way (for us anyway, since we've always been on page #1 or #2) to access graphs regarding forum visitation on the Forum Directory. There was just a little graph icon you clicked and you could generate nice little charts that looked like this:

Now that icon appears to be gone (I've tried in Firefox and Internet Explorer). Is there an alternate way to access these graphs - or has the feature been removed entirely?

It's not a dire feature, of course. I was just a bit disappointed when I went looking for it to try to confirm that our forum has had an upswing in activity in the past couple of weeks --- and it wasn't there (or at least not where I expected it).

Thanks,
Rive Caedo
Rebels.myfreeforum.org Admin
myff admin

It has been removed, there are so many better systems like statcounter out there.
Rive Caedo

I suppose I can give that a try. I just liked the old one since it was on by default and thus reached back to when our board started. Oh well, hehe.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum