Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
onepurgedman

forum not reverting back to normal

Hi, I am the admin for www.purgedfromthematrix.myfreeforum.org and it has been almost a week now that I went from phpBB2 to phpBB3. The url still shows hotblack3 and has not reverted back to normal. I keep seeing where anonymous has updated the database, but I am not sure if that has anything to do with my question. How long will it take for my url to revert to normal? Is there a problem I am not aware of? I have people asking me what the hotblack3 means.

Thank you,
Mike
myff admin

I have given it a kick, message again tomorrow if that has not fixed it.
onepurgedman

myff admin wrote:
I have given it a kick, message again tomorrow if that has not fixed it.

Thank you!! I'll get back with you if it hasn't reverted by tomorrow.
onepurgedman

Hi,

Just to let you know, the forum url is still not reverting to normal. Still shows with the hotblack3.

Thanks again,
Mike
onepurgedman

Hello,

Here it is Tuesday, August 5 and going on 2 weeks now since changing my forum from phpBB2 to phpBB3 and it still has not reverted back to normal. Do I need to start over and lose all the data on my forum? Once again, the url for my forum is www.purgedfromthematrix.myfreeforum.org.

Thank you again
onepurgedman

Hello again,

Why am I not getting any responses to the problem I am having with the url for my forum not reverting back to normal? Is there nothing that can be done? Looks to me like the support is non-existent. I have done exactly what I was asked to do when I was told: "I have given it a kick, message again tomorrow if that has not fixed it". Well, it's still not fixed and I am being ignored. I don't want to disable my forum and have you take it down. Any suggestions? Please respond!!

Thank you
myff admin

Sorry for some reason I have not seen the topic notification.

I have figured out what the issue is and things should sort.
onepurgedman

Thank you very much. It is now fixed.  

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum