Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
ice pick

forum name change

ok i have always use your forum over the past 5 yrs and i have always love your forums!!
i play alot of on-line games and i go thru alot of alliancs well thier is this new game about to go live soon and i made anew forum called basestar,well long story short i change the name to bloodbrothers and i now want to change my forum name from basestar to bloodbrothers.Dont worry guys it a on-line game base off of the cold war,and i think the name goes good with the game.Here is a little something that i made up////
As long as man has had breath,Brothers has existed. For from the beginning - when man's struggle was with nature, not knowing where he might sleep, how he would eat, or whether he would survive to see the light of dawn - there have always been Brothers helping Brothers those who call themselfs BloodBrothers. We are peaceful alliance that wishes to preserve peace and prosperity for all races. We welcome any and all new members,and simply ask that you adhere to these rules: 1)Do not farm us. As BloodBrothers intends to take the needs of all members into account on a base of equal rights. It merely exists to create a better internal and external organisation. All Members of The Alliance are bound by oath, Further details about BloodBrothers organisation is yet unknown.//////
Any way i will log in tomorrow to see if any one posted something that i can use to help me .check my new froum our http://basestar.myfastforum.org
myff admin

you need to email admin[at]myfreeforum.org with the request and the control panel password.
ice pick

thank you very much you have been m0st helpful and you have a great forum always have ..keep up the great work and i will pass the word on that you guys have a AWESOME forums!!!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum