Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
whumpersparadise

Forum down/connection timing out

Hi,

The forum whumpersparadise.myfreeforum.org/ keeps saying the connection timed out and isn't connecting.  It was working fine as of 21st December because I received notifications of posts, but since then, nothing.

Can you please advise how this can be fixed?

Many thanks.

Sharon (aka queen_hathor, primary site admin)
myff admin

there was an address issue which is confusing me right now. It should come right shortly
sorry for any inconvenience.
whumpersparadise

myff admin wrote:
there was an address issue which is confusing me right now. It should come right shortly
sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you for whatever you did, but there's now another issue. The forum is connecting but it's now showing me the terms and conditions of use, but not allowing me to log in, or click anywhere to accept the T&C's! What's the next step?
myff admin

I think the issue maybe that the system has you down as phpbb2 and not phpbb3, I have inverted that.
whumpersparadise

myff admin wrote:
I think the issue maybe that the system has you down as phpbb2 and not phpbb3, I have inverted that.

That's odd, I changed about 18 months ago. Oh well, thank you for sorting it, very much appreciated.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum