Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
loula120

forum disabled

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :
http://tatscratchers.myfastforum.org/index.php

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
I was admin on this forum and the guys who originally opened the forum had disappeared for quite a while almost 12 months , now one them turned recently and removed the admin and mods and closed the forum down for no reason at all , we had nearly 900 members and even though i have started a new forum for the members there is a lot of very valuable information that we could do with on the new forum . is there any way i can get back into the forum ? he has disabled the board and taken me off admin so i cant get in ????
there was no reason for him to close us down it was the members who kept the forum going when these guys were not around and members who stepped in to run it in there absence
thanks
myff admin

Sadly we have to respect the rights of owners even if they behave like (insert expletive of choice)

To do otherwise sets us up as judge/jury/executioner to every forums internal disputes.
loula120

of course i understand , thanks for your help  

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum