Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
symon

Farmers choice

In my attempt to steer clear of supermarket meat , i have decided to use farmerschoice.net

they are a little more expensive but  the quailty is superb,, does anyone else go straight to the farmer for meat rather than supermarkets ??

Anyone else tried the above company ?
myff admin

I use various suppliers on downsizer.net and sometime go to a farm near Oxford.

It may be a little more expensive, but sometime I doubt even that once the water the supermarkets pump into meat is taken into account.
symon

I`m doing  a standard order of 35 a month which gives me the full 17.5 % discount.

they deliver free of charge and no ties or commitments cancel when you want.
myff admin

It may even make you think most about how you use meat, as we don't buy battery chickens we have a lot more incentive to get the most out of a bird!
symon

My order is as follows do you think its a good price ?

Beef

Steak mince 500g x2 =6.76

Steak Mince 250g x2 = 3.38

Sirlion Steak 200g x 2 = 8.80

Lamb

1/2 shoulder boned and rolled 1.1kg x1 = 7.53

Pork

Bag of 16 chipalators 1 kg x1 = 5.75

Chicken

Whole medium 1.5kg x1 =6.51

Wings Marinated 1 kg x1 = 3.00
Bravo

This looks quite good, thanks for the tip.

How does it work though, do you pay your 35 each month and get a delivery weekly, or monthly?

If I paid 35 a month, how many deliveries would be free? etc
symon

Bravo wrote:
This looks quite good, thanks for the tip.

How does it work though, do you pay your 35 each month and get a delivery weekly, or monthly?

If I paid 35 a month, how many deliveries would be free? etc

All are free

For 35 a month you get the full 17.5 discount you place first order and pay nothing till 10 days after . there is no repeat orders and you have a 105 or 150 cant remember which buffer zone.

You just pay for what you have and they deliver all free like a milk man you choice the time.

my order i made is coming to me 21 july payment on the 2 august ,, you can do it online aswell.
Bravo

Cool, I'll look into it, thanks
symon

The good thing as Admin says is their meat is pure no added water etc ,, and all british aswell..

Id rather pay a little extra for the taste and the quality.

Oh and they marinate for free and take off bone for free.
Bravo

Indeed, the supermarkets killed off the butchers, perhaps the internet can set things right again
symon

If you order then be sure to tell them my name i get 15 off next order ,, and if you introduce someone then so do you lol

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum