Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Roy

Family Grows A Little Bigger

Well 9 months is a long time to wait, i didn't expect my partner to go full term and see didn't, she missed it by just 4 day's which was very good since our first son was 3 weeks early. Our first son weighed in at 5Ibs and he was named Kye, our new addition to the household was born at 9:23 on 24/1/10 and weighed just under 7Ibs. We have named him my middle name which is Jason. After naming him i asked my mum why see named me Roy because i like my middle name more, she said my nan didn't like the name Jason, after a few minutes my mum then said you was named oafter our dog who was called Jason.  

Now thats what you call bloody charming, well at least my son wasn't named after an animal, however some could saay he was since thats what i was named after.
myff admin

Congrats

We're at the other end of the line, last one turned 18 a few months ago  Wink
Bravo

Congratulations!  
Roy

Thanks guy's.

At the moment we are obviously learning as we go along, its not easy but we're having alot of fun. Kye starts nursary in the summer, that will make shopping a little easier. I'm just tired of constantly picking up toy's, you tidy one room up and Kye makes the a mess in another room.
Zudane

I've got a daughter and I've babysat 3 other young children.  Honestly I haven't had much trouble with the mess, because I let them make a mess of toys, but I make sure they know to clean up before they are done or go somewhere else.

Before any time they eat or go to bed they clean up toys, and before they leave the room they clean up (exception being the bedrooms, which is only 1 or 2 times a day cleaned)
symon

Congrats,,,,

im at both end of the scales got a 19yr and a 3yr so i get the stroops from the pair of them ,,, inbetween i got an 18,15,14,8,5,  mess what mess ???? lol im forever picking up the toys... all i can say is enjoy the time you have with them .
Roy

Thanks guy's.

Hey Symon, i hear its the gilrs you have to watch out for, they are more difficult and are most likly to answer back, not sure how true that is. We was hopping for a girl but in both my partners and my side most people have had 3 or more boy's then a girl.

Zudane wrote:
I've got a daughter and I've babysat 3 other young children.  Honestly I haven't had much trouble with the mess, because I let them make a mess of toys, but I make sure they know to clean up before they are done or go somewhere else.

Before any time they eat or go to bed they clean up toys, and before they leave the room they clean up (exception being the bedrooms, which is only 1 or 2 times a day cleaned)

You say you've baby sat 3 children, what to make that 5.

Yep we try to keep the mess to 1 room, at the moment my eldest son isn't old enough to sit and play in his room on his own so thats cleaned up once every day however that will change when he gets a little older.
Zudane

I can be a bit strict when following the rules, but I like the rules to be a bit relaxed, and I've not had much problem getting children to follow them.  But still - I make sure that I'm still allowing them to have fun.

Spending time with your children and them having fun is very important.  I'm still amidst a custody battle, and last week my daughter was crying when she had to go back to her mother (who has majority custody right now).  So, I know how important it is to show the love and respect to children, as well as letting them be children.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum