Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
EvanP

Extra Time Football Forum!

Hi All

Please take a look at the Extra Time Football Forum, and maybe join and make a few posts? We have installed a tokens feature, and you can win prizes with your tokens! We have upgraded to phpBB3 and may soon be getting a domain.

Thanks for reading, please take a look at Extra Time.

http://extratime.myfanforum.org/

Thanks again.
EvanP

BUMP!

Anyone?
EvanP

Would just like to add that we will be getting a domain, and going ad-free mid-december. I get paid from Cashillion Connect on the 12th of December, so major improvements will start to happen from then on!

Thanks,

Evan
EvanP

The Christmas decorations are now up!

Come and take a look, also, we now have a 5 Posting Competition running!
Daniel(u1bd2005)

Just a quick warning about Cashillion Connect

just seached google, and clicked on the link to their website and it says their website is suspended and to contact the billing department....

If they can't pay their own bills then i'm just a bit sceptical of them paying their customers.

Just be careful is all i'm gonna say, hopefully it's a geniune site and you will get paid.... but.... i dunno.
EvanP

Daniel(u1bd2005) wrote:
Just a quick warning about Cashillion Connect

just seached google, and clicked on the link to their website and it says their website is suspended and to contact the billing department....

If they can't pay their own bills then i'm just a bit sceptical of them paying their customers.

Just be careful is all i'm gonna say, hopefully it's a geniune site and you will get paid.... but.... i dunno.

Thanks for the warning, although i can get onto it fine... But thanks for the warning.
Daniel(u1bd2005)

yeh, looks like it's back up now, they were probs just late on a hosting payment or something.  
EvanP

Daniel(u1bd2005) wrote:
yeh, looks like it's back up now, they were probs just late on a hosting payment or something.

Yeah.... But thankyou for the warning.

Will you join the forum?
22_22

Cool forum.

I'm on there.
EvanP

Thanks very much 22_22.
EvanP

BUMP

Well over 11,500 posts now!
EvanP

BUMP!

We are now going to relaunch this forum! We need a few people to help us. We aren't officially relaunched yet, but we are seeking a couple of people to come and post a few threads for us.

Anyone want to come and help us?

http://extratime.myfanforum.org/
EvanP

Just giving this a bump.
Zudane

Please don't just post for a bump, only post if you are contributing something useful.
aragorn

I sent you a PM
aragorn

in your forum, i mean
EvanP

Cool, thanks.

We are now at almost 15,000 posts and 160 members!
EvanP

We now have 15,000 posts.

Check out this topic for your chance to win upto 20/$25!
EvanP

We now have over 16,000 posts! Posting Competition ends in one week, and is very open, anyone can still win!

Latest statistics are in my signature!
EvanP

The other day we decided some changes were in order.  

We've changed template, merged threads together, made less forums but more up for discussion, and edited descriptions and forum names. We may also have a staff member change.

Hopefully we'll back online tomorrow and we'll see you there!
EvanP

As the forum fell inactive around 2 months ago, we've decided to try and do another relaunch! Yay!

We may also be appointing some staff members, so keep your eyes out at the forum!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum