Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Lavathing9

Exchange with Naruto RP Center

Ok, let's do a you join and make 10 posts. These must be non-spam posts. If thay are spam they will not count and they will be deleted. We will also be able to post the link to our forum in our signature space. We have over 300 members so this could be very helpful for you.

http://narutorpcenter.myfastforum.org
Nivizoit

i'll exchange with you, im on my way to yours now!

http://lualinks.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Lavathing9

Nivizoit wrote:

i'll exchange with you, im on my way to yours now!

http://lualinks.myfreeforum.org/index.php

You have made your 10 posts. Only 1 of them was not spam.

APPLICATION DECLINED
Comkidwizzer3

I'll link exchange http://comkidwizzer3.myfreeforum.org
Nivizoit

how was only 1 of them not spam? what is your definition of spam...every post was in relation to the topic
Nivizoit

you know what? it's pretty crappy that i went and posted 10 times on your site and you wont reciprocate, you say that you can advertise your site in your sig line...thats what i did and your calling it necroposting, that's not a way to make friends dude
Lavathing9

First off, double posting on this forum isnt a good impression. The times between your two posts in about 7 minutes, do not expect people to reply as soon as you post. It will not happen.

And, my definition of spam would be posting things that are used just to make the post count go up, posting totally not needed things, and necroposting. Most of it was necroposting. We clearly state in the rules that necroposting will not be tolerated and will be considered spam. When I do an exchange I expect the exchanger to follow the rules, because they are a member. You were posting in things from like 3-4 months ago.

Also this "I posted my link in my sig line". No, you did not. You posted the link in the post body. Your signature line would be you signature. Go to Profile>Signature.

Also you say I said that necroposting was putting your link in your "signature", no necroposting is posting in a topic that is old, or the topic has already been discussed and is over. All your posts expect one of them bleached the rules in one or more ways.

EDIT: Here is a screenshot:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m123/lavathing9/screen-1.jpg

As you can see, it is clearly NOT in your signature line. You have it in the Body AND your signature now. Before it was just in the post, but I see now you assed it to your signature. This leads me to think you are trying to lie to me. But it seems you forgot to edit out your post
Nivizoit

ok maybe i did it on one of em because i didn't know how to put it in the sig line, i then learned how to do it and it changed all the sig lines to links because i updated my profile, and whats wrong with posting on old things..if you dont want people to post on those prune your website or lock them, you got way too many rules that are just a bit ridiculous dude, i didn't know what necroposting was i didn't correlate it with old posts my mistake i thought that's what you were calling my link in the sig line. whatever though, go ahead and delete all my posts and cancel my registration on your site, you dont have to be a dick about it
Daniel(u1bd2005)

Nivizoit wrote:
ok maybe i did it on one of em because i didn't know how to put it in the sig line, i then learned how to do it and it changed all the sig lines to links because i updated my profile, and whats wrong with posting on old things..if you dont want people to post on those prune your website or lock them, you got way too many rules that are just a bit ridiculous dude, i didn't know what necroposting was i didn't correlate it with old posts my mistake i thought that's what you were calling my link in the sig line. whatever though, go ahead and delete all my posts and cancel my registration on your site, you dont have to be a dick about it

rules are a good thing, because then you can tell someone if they do something that is against the rules, otherwise they could do anything they want.

and a lot of forums have a rule about not posting on old topics, I even have it on my forum (its not a ridiculous rule).

But im sure he understands that you didn't understand the rules, he was just stating why he declined your exchange im sure he didn't mean to (as you say)
Quote:
be a dick about it
Nivizoit

well whatever your opinion about it he's not going to reciprocate what i did for him which was add to his site. we are in the exchange to help each other not be a freakin nazi about rules, and it's fine to have rules, but if your going to leave those discussions open then what do you expect, and yes it's a ridiculous rule. anyways im out of here you guys take yourselves way to seriously. probably the only place you can have any kind of authority and take it way too far
Lavathing9

With that attitude your forum will never grow to be sucessful. And I did not delete any of your posts, or close any topics, or ban you. I simply said stop necroposting and advertising. So please stop saying lies about me, or what I do. With a normal member I probably would have done some if not all of those things. I never terminated the agreement. I said 1 of the posts was valid. If you would like to make 9 more posts that follow the rules please do.

Also please do not flame me because you are throwing a little temper tantrum. I do not enjoy it. If you have noticed I have been nothing but professional with you, while you have been swearing and throwing fits about this entire thing. So please, calm down, step back and look at the situation.

I also specified in the first post of this topic you must follow the rules (ie: no spam). You breached the rules. I am sorry, I am not being power hungry, I am being realistic. In the real world you will never make it too far saying you are an exception from the rules and everyone except yourself is wrong.

Also, you say that you didnt know how to add it to your signature. then hy didnt you just ask. I would be more than happy to respond and help you with any situation that may occur.

And no, it is not a rediculous rule. Forums can be suspended for exsesive spam. So I would rather not have my forum suspended. So if you want your forum suspended, go on ahead. But do not do it on my forum.

Please read over this. I am only trying to help.
Andrew(AP)

ill join exchange with you.

10 posts each?

Oh and also may i ask why you have.

Quote:
POSTING ON THE FORUM IS CURRENTLY OFFLINE. SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE. WE WILL BE BACK ONLINE SOON. FOR NOW PLEASE USE THE CHATBOX!

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO POST, YOU WILL MAKE IT WORSE!!
Lavathing9

Right now we are offline. Sorry
Andrew(AP)

oh no wonder it said do not post or it will make matters worse.

well if you dotn want them to post then why dont you just make the board private or make all the forums hidden
Lavathing9

That is too much work. And I wanted people to still be able to read stuff, they just couldnt post. But it is fixed now.

So I'll exchange. 10 posts on each?
Andrew(AP)

will do

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum