Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Full Tilt Boogie

EUNOIA - A Fun Place To Be - Link Exchange

εύνοια - EUNOIA - A Fun Place To Be

A place for adults to enjoy & discuss life, music, politics, humour, philosophy and general banter. A sense of humour is a pre-requisite!

http://afunplacetobe.myfreeforum.org/index.php

The name, 'Eunoia', is the shortest English Language word containing all five vowels. It comes from the Greek word εύνοια, which means well mind or beautiful thinking; and the emphasis here is very much on a healthy cynicism, fun, and banter - with just a hint of cerebral purpose  Wink

As you can see, in just over two months on-line, we've now got over 50 active members and have a wide and engaging range of topics/fora in which an international membership posts daily. We've currently got over 14,000 articles, we believe in the old adage that 'Content is King' and that approach has allowed us to attract a growing membership who are aware of the clear House Mood.

We've not got all the bells-n-whistles yet (chat-room etc.) but hope to add that shortly as we expand; but already the nature of the board is highly interactive and covers everything from Monty Python to the pros-&-cons of video games, international politics to favourite music, books, food, film/TV and Web Media.

Our youngest member is 19 and our oldest 54 and our membership is currently drawn from the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, The US and other parts of Europe - but we place no limits on where our members live or reside.

We haven't yet made any moves to promote the site anywhere - in either Web search engines or any other avenue of promotion; this is will be next-phase play in our growth.

Feel free to have a good look around the place -  Link Exchanges welcome!

Cheers.  
Full Tilt Boogie

εύνοια - EUNOIA - A Fun Place To Be

A place for adults to enjoy & discuss life, music, politics, humour, philosophy and general banter.

A sense of humour is a pre-requisite!

The name, 'Eunoia', is the shortest word in the English Language containing all five vowels. It comes from the Greek word εύνοια, which means well mind or beautiful thinking; and the emphasis here is very much on a healthy cynicism for the things in life we can and can't control, fun, and banter - with just a hint of cerebral purpose  Wink

As you can see, in just over five months on-line now, we've got nearly 75 active members and have a wide and engaging range of topics/fora in which an international membership posts daily. We've currently got over 25,500 articles, we believe in the old adage that 'Content is King' and that approach has allowed us to attract a growing membership who are aware of the clear House Mood.

We've not got all the bells-n-whistles yet, and we've opted not to install a chat-room feature; but already the nature of the board is highly interactive and covers everything from Monty Python to the pros-&-cons of video games, international politics to favourite music, books, food, film/TV and Web Media.

Our youngest member is 19 and our oldest 54 and our membership is currently drawn from the UK, The US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa & The Welsh Netherlands and other parts of Europe - but we place no limits on where our members live or reside.

We haven't yet made any moves to promote the site anywhere - in either Web search engines or any other avenue of promotion; word of mouth and personal recommendation has got us to where we currently.

Feel free to have a good look around the place - and join if you feel it's for you! You'll be most welcome!

Cheers.  

FTB.
Gosu71

I'd be interested in a link exchange.

My site is Modern Warfare 2 if you want to check it out.
Full Tilt Boogie

I've just tried to reply to the above message Gosu, but for some reason can't, instead I get this Moderation message:

MFF Moderation Message wrote:
Sorry, you won't be allowed to use the BBcode reserved to moderation !

No idea what's going on? Admin?

I'll try and PM you instead.

Cheers,

FTB.
Full Tilt Boogie

Hi Gosu,

No problem mate, be happy to.

Just so we're agreed, I work on the reciprocal basis where I join your site and post a quick 'splash' on my site, and likewise, you join my site, where I provide THIS FORUM for new members to post a reciprocal promo thread on their site - that to include a blurb about your site, what it's all about etc, a banner and an invitation to my members to check-out and join your site.

If you're happy with that approach, just let me know below or in PM here.

Cheers,

FTB.

PS: your site looks great by the way! Job well done!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum