Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
tatlou22

error messages

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :
http://scratcherstattooforum.myfreeforum.org/index.php

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:
error message -general error - emailbounce

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

hi for the last few days i have been getting this error message on the forum when i try and submit a post , i have tried searching for clues but im not having any luck ,
i have taken a screen shot but it wont allow me to upload an image to this thread

the error message is

failed sending email php reply to edited by symon@?????? from edited by symon@???????  return path bounce@edited by symon  then 5 or 6  lines of codes  

i then have to submit the post again and it will post but it shows highlighted like it was posted by someone else  and when i posted this question the same thing happened

thanks for any help
tatlou22

this is the error message me and other members are getting even on here

Failed sending email :: PHP ::
Reply-to: edited by symon@???????? From: edited by symon @?????? Return-Path: bounce@?????????? Message-ID: MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Date: Sun, 01 May 2016 17:45:35 +0000 X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Mailer: PHP X-MimeOLE: MYFF scratcherstattooforum.myfreeforum.org Bcc: mackmoon@???????

DEBUG MODE

Line : 291
File : emailer.php
symon

I have edited your original message, as you should never leave your personal email address open to view on a public forum.

Admin will look at your support ticket as soon as he can .
myff admin

this is normally because an admin account has an invalid email address.
tatlou22

i asked recently about my email address problem i dont understand it ,  i have used the same email since i opened the forum and these problems have all started since my email notifications stopped , is it possible to change the email address that i have registered to the forum ? thanks for your help
myff admin

You can change email address in your profile.
tatlou22

ok thank you for your help

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum