Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Magaroni

error code- forum crashed

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

http://supersweetstylee.myfreeforum.org

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: crash, error codes, SQL error.  

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

Since 10 am the forum has been showing this error code when any thread is clicked on:
Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 145 Table './myfree678/phpbb67842_posts_text' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

SELECT u.user_active,u.user_xprofile,u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar,u.user_session_time, u.user_allow_viewonline, u.user_allowsmile, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM phpbb67842_posts p, phpbb67842_users u, phpbb67842_posts_text pt WHERE p.post_id in (63406,63407,63408,63409,63410,63411,63412,63413,63414) AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC

Line : 529
File : viewtopic.php

The forum is hidden- I don't know if this will effect your ability to help, please let me know.  
Unfortunately, I have no idea how to fix something like this!  Hopefully you can help.
danm97

Dont be scared admin will help you. It happened on a few forums, see this thread http://forum.myfreeforum.org/about19394.html
Zudane

Can be fixed when the Admin is back.  Currently he's asleep I would guess.
myff admin

Should be fixed now.,
Magaroni

Awesome!  Thanks so much.
Bravo

myff admin wrote:
Should be fixed now.,

3:46am you wrote that

lol, don't know what my point is, it's 3:52am now for me too  
Nick(NR)

I'm starting to wonder if the myff tagline, should be "the free forum host that never sleeps"

Wink

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum